yydonghua 发表于 2014-5-21 14:24:02

电影《超凡蜘蛛侠》精彩对白中英文对照

http://www.en580.com/data/attachment/forum/201405/20/230316de0oged0944pl4l8.jpg

非常喜欢《超凡蜘蛛侠》这部电影,我倒不是非想从美学或内涵上替它辩护什么,事实上也没什么可辩护的。就像我也很喜欢威尔史密斯的《全民超人汉考克》,我认为这两部电影都是很好的文本,用来证明超级英雄片的确是一种类型,而且其逻辑结构已经越发明显。The Amazing Spider-man里面地道英语表达和剧本台词也有很多可以吸取养份之处,现摘录一些与同好们共同分享:

以下为电影《超凡蜘蛛侠》精彩对白中英对照:

Didn't you forget something? 你是不是忘了什么?
What? 什么?
Now, don't answer that, but I'm glad to know it's working. 别接,不过我很高兴它还能用
You owe your aunt an apology bigtime. 你要好好向你婶婶道歉
Be a man. 像个男子汉一样
Get in there and apologize. 进去道歉
I'm sorry, Aunt May, I... 对不起,梅婶婶,我…
Honestly, you don't have... 老实说,你不用
...to apologize to me. It's your-- 向我道歉,你的…
- The hell he doesn't. - Ben. - 谁说不用 - 本
Look, I'm sorry, I got distracted. 听着,非常抱歉 其他事情让我分心了
- Oh, he got distracted. - Yeah. - 他分心了 - 是的
Your aunt, my wife, had to walk 12 blocks alone... 你阿姨,我的妻子 她要一个人在半夜走12条街区
...in the middle of the night and then wait in a deserted subway station... 然后在一个偏僻的地铁站等车
...because you got distracted. 就因为你分心了
Ben, sweetheart, honestly... 本,亲爱的,老实说
...I am completely capable of walking home-- 我完全能够自己走回家
You will not defend this boy! 你不用袒护他
- I'm not defending-- - You are! - 我没有袒护… - 你在袒护他
- Listen to me, son. - Yeah, go ahead. - 听我说,孩子 - 好的,说吧
You're a lot like your father. 你很像你父亲
You really are, Peter, and that's a good thing... 真的,彼得,这是件好事
...but your father lived by a philosophy, a principle, really. 但你父亲是个有信念,有原则的人
He believed that if you could do good things for other people... 他认为如果你能够为他人做善事
...you had a moral obligation to do those things. 你就有道德职责去做那些事情
That's what's at stake here. 这才是关键
Not choice. 不是选择
Responsibility. 而是责任
That is nice. That's great. 说得很好,非常棒
That's all well and good. So where is he? 说得非常好听,那他在哪里?
- What? - Where is he? - 什么? - 他在哪里?
Where's my dad? 我爸爸在哪里?
He didn't think it was his responsibility to be here to tell me himself? 他不觉得亲口把这些话告诉我 是他的责任吗?
Oh, come on, how dare you? 天啊,你竟敢这样说
How dare I? How dare you? 我竟敢这样说? 是你怎么敢这样说?
Where you going? 你要去哪里?
Peter, come back here, please. 彼得,回来,拜托
Ben, leave him alone for a little while. He'll be all right. 本,让他一个人待一会吧 他会没事的
Peter! 彼得
Peter? 彼得
Peter! 彼得
It's $2.07. 2美元7美分
It's $2.07. 2美元7美分
Yeah. No, I know. 是的,我知道
Yeah, you're holding up the line. No. 后面还有人等着结帐,不行
You can leave a penny, you can't take a penny. 你可以留下一美分 但是你不能拿走一美分
- What? - You can leave... - 什么? - 你随时可以
...a penny anytime, you have to spend 10 dollars... 放零钱进去 你要花10美元
...to take a penny. It's store policy. 才能拿走一美分,商店规定
- You're holding up my line. - I don't have 2 cents. - 你要付钱吗?别人等着结帐 - 我没有两美分
You can't afford milk, step aside. 没钱买牛奶就站到一边
Daddy didn't give you enough milk money today? 爸爸今天没有给够牛奶钱吗?
We're talking about 2 cents. 这只是两美分
Just step aside, kid. 站到一边,小子
Really? 开玩笑吗?
Yo, not cool, bro. 这简直糟透了
Hey, man, stop! 伙计,停下来
Somebody stop that guy! 谁来拦住那个人
Hey, kid, little help? 孩子,帮帮忙好吗?
Not my policy. 我没有这个责任
Somebody stop that dude! 谁来拦住那个人
Hey! Hey, stop! 停下来
Somebody stop that dude! 谁来拦住那个人
Hey! 别跑
Oh, God, oh, God. 天啊
Uncle Ben, Uncle Ben. 本叔叔,本叔叔
Call an ambulance! 快叫救护车
Someone call an ambulance! Uncle Ben, Uncle Ben. 谁快点叫救护车来,本叔叔
Oh, God, oh, my God. 我的天啊
Oh, God. 天啊
No. 不
Oh, Jesus. 天啊
Witnesses gave a description to the sketch artist. I need you to take a look. 目击者向素描家描述了凶手 我需要你辨认一下
No, I don't know him. 不,我不认识他
I didn't expect you would, ma'am. Homicide detectives... 我也不指望你认识他,夫人 刑警
...are on it. We'll see what they turn up. 正在调查此案 我们看看他们有什么发现
Okay. 好的
精彩词句学起来:

1. Come on. I know a right cross when I see it.
别装了,我一看就知道这是右勾拳。
2. I'm afraid duty calls. I will leave you in the more-than-capable hands of Miss Stacy.
我还有事,就把你们交给能干的斯泰西小姐了。
3. Most of his victims are suspects with rap sheets. They're calling him a vigilante.
被他打的人大都是有前科的嫌犯,人们称他是侠客。
4. Go figure.
真不明白。
5. He’s a character.
他这人就这样。
6. I was touching up stuff.
我还做了润色。

电影《超凡蜘蛛侠》压轴台词分享:
There are so many things can make you happy. Don't focus too much on things that make you sad.
生活中值得高兴的事情太多,别把目光都盯在那些让你不愉快的事情上。

nzqandzzh12 发表于 2015-5-29 14:55:11

蜘蛛侠背后那位感觉像蜘蛛女
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 电影《超凡蜘蛛侠》精彩对白中英文对照

VIP你的影视英语人生