owenlee 发表于 2019-7-28 06:26:53

电影《全民追女王》经典台词附解析

影视导读:查理兹·塞隆联手赛斯·罗根的R级爱情喜剧《全民追女王》讲述失业记者弗莱德偶遇自己儿时的保姆和梦中情人夏洛特,而她已经成为美国国务卿并将竞选美国总统,弗莱德加入夏洛特的总统竞选公关团队,俩人产生了奇妙的火花。这部电影有很多精彩对白和经典台词值得学习观摩 。
https://www.91talk.com/data/attachment/forum/201907/23/233121bmqm5fmfm6v9yzii.jpg
点击下方播放按钮,即可在线欣赏《全民追女王》精彩片断,并通过影片的经典台词和解析学习表达实用的英语词汇及短语:

Reporters:After negotiating the release of Lieutenant Gary Smith...解析:(Lieutenant:中尉、副官,电影美剧里经常出现的“熟脸”)
------>> Charlotte Field's popularity continues to skyrocket...解析:(Skyrocket:急速上升,快速拔高……绿色高亮部分意为:受欢迎度持续快速上升)
------>> In the newest Gallup poll, 68%...解析:(Gallup poll:盖洛普民意测验--美国舆论研究所进行的调查项目,目前仍被广泛使用,具有相当高的权威性)
------>>...are women mentally unfit to hold the presidency?------>> Here to chat about it is Chris Brown,------>> Jeremy Piven, and BrettRatner.------>> In the wake of her successful hostage negotiation,解析:(In the wake of:if something happens in the wake of an event, it happens afterwards and usually as a result of it.--伴随......而来的)
------>> Charlotte Field's poll numbers keep going up.------>> I'd like to apologize to Charlotte, and anyone out there------>> who was upset yesterday when I called her Booby-McBoobson.
https://www.91talk.com/data/attachment/forum/201907/23/234153gim1bw9s0iy0sooz.jpg
Man:Give me the president's office.Charlotte:Yep?Maggie:Can I talk to you for a second?Charlotte:Of course.Maggie:We got some new polling that I thought I'd share with you.Charlotte:All right.Maggie:It feels like everything is kinda falling into place for us.解析:(Falling into place:When things fall into place, they happen in a satisfactory way, without problems. --朝着对......有利的方面发展)

------>> So we thought we'd dig a little deeper and make sure there are no surprises.解析:(Dig sth deeper:If you dig deep , you do a very thorough investigation into something. --深挖、彻查)
Charlotte:Why are you acting so weird?Maggie:It's good. We got some really helpful feedback --from the public.------>> So we asked a thousand constituents how they would feel解析:(Constituents:a member of a constituency.--选民)
------>> if, say, Princess Di...Charlotte:Hmm.Maggie:...if she were to start dating --Guy Fieri.Charlotte:I don't even know who that is.Maggie:They don't like that.Charlotte:Yeah.Maggie:Or Kate Middleton --were to start dating Danny DeVito.Charlotte:I see where you're going with this.Maggie:Pretty negative reaction. --Or if Jennifer Lawrence------>> were to start dating thispotato in a teal windbreaker.------>> They would be very upset.Charlotte:You did a lot of work, -- and I...Maggie:Well, but, can I just finish?Charlotte:No, that's, like, a lot of... I get it.Maggie:Madam Secretary. I have no desire to limit your romantic life.Charlotte:Good.Maggie:But the optics of you and Fred解析:(Constituents:a member of a constituency.--选民)
------>> will make a presidential runvery challenging.Charlotte:Fred is a journalist.Maggie:Who's written some extremely fucked-up stuff.解析:(Fucked-up:confused, disordered, or damaged. --混乱的、糟糕的)
Charlotte:No. That's exposed some really fucked-up stuff.解析:(Expose:not covered or hidden; visible.--暴露)
Maggie:And I just want to know for myself,------>> you're comfortable with putting everything on the line for a hookup?解析:(On the line:at risk of failing or being harmed. --处于危险境地; Hookup:a casual sexual encounter. --上不得台面的性爱际遇)
Charlotte:Oh, my God. Why are we having this conversation?------>> This is insane. I don't have to explain myself to you.Maggie:I'm sorry. I really don't understand this.------>> And I fucking love you, Charlotte.------>> I want you to be happy.------>> But more than that, I want you to be in charge.------>> And I want you to be president.------>> For the sake of the future of our country.解析:(For the sake of:in order to help, improve, or please someone or something.--为了某种正面或积极的目的)
------>> Look, there's another option.------>> There's a guy who works for the Secret Service------>> whose job it is to handle the mistresses...Charlotte:Maggie. You're gonna have to stop.Maggie:And there are a series of tunnels in the White House解析:(Tunnel:A tunnel is a passage that runs underground or through something.--隧道或地下通道,这里应引申解释为:从事地下活动的秘密渠道)
------>> that Woodrow Wilson...Charlotte:That's enough.------>> Fred is not an idea that I'm floating by you for your approval.解析:(Float:put forward (an idea) as a suggestion or test of reactions.--提出,绿色高亮文字意为:被说服而征求你的同意)
------>> And you're getting very close to crossing a line.Maggie:Okay. Got it. --Goodnight, Madam Secretary.解析:(Cross a line:to go beyond what is proper or acceptable.--超出界线和踩到红线、雷区)

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 电影《全民追女王》经典台词附解析

VIP你的影视英语人生