owenlee 发表于 2016-8-3 12:41:56

电影《公主日记2》经典台词中英文对照

公主日记2:为2001年卖座的青春影片《公主日记》(The Princess Diaries)的续集,于2004年08月11日在美国上映,是一部爱情轻喜剧。该片紧随前一部故事的内容,刚刚从大学毕业的米娅公主回到故乡,要肩负起治理她的王国的重任,但要在短短的30天之内订婚并结婚,于是,寻找未来夫婿的“行动”在有些紧张且搞笑的气氛中开始了。

http://www.en580.com/data/attachment/forum/201306/15/223821bsarsoz7ossjbbep.jpg

以下为电影《公主日记2》经典台词中英文对照,有希望的童鞋请点赞或回复哦!

To be a princess,you have to believe that you are a princess.You've got to walk the way you think a princess would walk.So,you gotta think tall you gotta smile and wave,and just have fun.
要成为一个公主,你必须相信你是一个公主.你必须走的方式,你认为公主会走.所以,你总得想身高你总得微笑和招手,和公正的乐趣

For a queen,I was expected to say that you shouldn't have done this.But for a granny,I would rather to say that you did a good job
作为一位女皇,我本该说你不该这样做.但作为一个奶奶,我想说,做得好极了  

My expectation in life is to be invisible and I am good at it. 我只想隐身于人群中,而且这一点我很在行.

I am still waiting for formal body parts to arrive. 我正在长身体.

Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgment than something else is more important than fear.The brave may not live forever but the cautious did not live at all.From now on ,you will be traveling the road,between who you think you are and who you can be .
勇气并不是没有恐惧,而是比别的东西更重要的判断是不是恐惧.勇敢的可能不会永远活着,但谨慎并不住的.从现在起,你将旅行的道路,你认为谁与你是谁你可以.

The promise of tomorrow hung in the air. 在空气中鸿明天的希望.

This is not my day. 这不是我的一天.

You being a princess is kind of miracle. 你是一个公主,是一种奇迹.

Wanting to rock the world but having zip power like me. 想岩石世界,而是拥有像我这样的压缩能力.

You are royal by blood. 你是皇家的血脉.

It costs to be cool. 它的代价是要冷静

I will do some labor free. 我会做一些劳动力自由.

nzqandzzh12 发表于 2018-3-6 15:08:29

Thanks for sharing!!多谢了
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 电影《公主日记2》经典台词中英文对照

VIP你的影视英语人生