owenlee 发表于 2017-7-16 16:11:21

电影《假结婚》精彩对白中英文对照

导读:首先,我想说,吸引我看《假结婚》的是它骄人的票房成绩——居然超过了《欲望都市》,成为近年来最卖座的爱情喜剧。除去宛如旅游观光片般的过场戏,《假结婚》基本由大段大段的男女互掐式对白组成,用词之恨令人瞠目结舌,速度之快令人目不暇接,而影片开头部分几乎未对男女主角关系做足够的铺垫便进入了假结婚的主题,火花及默契度全靠接下来的剧情慢慢培养。这部影片有欢乐有感动,演员们的说的英文感觉也很舒服,尽管似乎没有非常特别的台词,确也能够激起火花、引发共鸣。

http://www.en580.com/data/attachment/forum/201707/16/071728tfm5eofb644w3e6o.jpg

以下为电影《假结婚》精彩对白中英文对照:

Andrew:I don't understand what's happening.我不明白发生了什么Margaret:Relax. this is for you, too. 放松这也是为你好Andrew:Do explain.请解释一下Margaret:They were going to make bob chief. 他们要升鲍勃为总编Andrew:So naturally I would have to marryyou.那么我就得和你结婚Margaret:And what's the problem? 有什么问题吗               Like you were saving yourself forsomeone special? 与得跟你在为某人守身如玉似的Andrew:I like to think so. besides, it'sillegal. 我就是这么想的,而且这是违法的Margaret:They're looking for terrorists, notfor book publishers.政府要抓的是恐怖分子不是出版商Andrew:margaret. -马格瑞特
Margaret:yes?- 什么事Andrew:I'm not gonna marry you. - 我不会跟你结婚的Margaret:sure youare. - 你会的
Margaret:Because if you don't marry me,要是不跟我结婚               Your dreams of touching the lives ofmillions你那成为作家踏入上流社会               With the written word are dead.的美梦就会幻灭了               Bob is gonna fire you the second I'mgone. guaranteed.我一走人鲍勃肯定会开了你               That means you're out on the streetalone looking for a job.意味着你得孤独的在大街上找工作               That means all the time that we spenttogether, all the lattes,意味着我们在一起的时间那些拿铁咖啡               All the canceled dates, all themidnight tampax runs,那些取消的约会那些为我卖命的跑腿               Were all for nothing and all yourdreams of being an editor are gone.都将化为乌有你那编辑梦也没门了
Margaret Tate:I need you to go to work this week, there are problems?
Andrew Paxton:Oh, no, I just ... ... I ... ... This weekend is my 90-year-old grandmother's birthday, so I ... ... I ... ... I had intended to go home. It does not matter, I will abolish the scheme.
Margaret Tate:Tell your family yet?
Andrew Paxton:Yes.
Margaret Tate:They have asked you to resign it?
Andrew Paxton:That day. This is Margaret Tate's Office.
玛格利特:“我需要你这周上班,有问题吗?
安德鲁:”噢,没有,我只是……我……这周末是我奶奶90岁的生日,所以我……我……我本来打算回家。没关系,我会取消计划的。
玛格利特:“告诉你家人了吗?
安德鲁:”是的。
玛格利特:“他们有叫你辞职吗?
安德鲁:”每天都说。这儿是玛格利特·塔特办公室。“

Margaret Tate:The second time for me to pay it?
Boss:Margaret, you have been denied, so you want to be deported.
Margaret Tate:Expelled?
Margaret Tate:What I'm not immigrants, I came from Canada.
Boss:However, if you can be evicted, you can no longer in the United States, the work of the company.
Boss:What in the end be able to leave you?
玛格丽特:“要第二次给我加薪了吗?
老板:”玛格丽特,你被拒签了,所以你要被驱逐出境。
玛格丽特:“驱逐?
玛格丽特:”我又不是什么移民,我就来自加拿大。
老板:“可是,如果你被驱逐,你就不能再在美国的公司里工作。
老板:”到底还有什么办法能够留下你吗?

Father:How do you let you fall in love with a live person so embarrassed?
Margaret Tate:Baby.
Andrew Paxton:Dear.
Mother:Or get married here tomorrow, right?
Man:Let everyone look at a pro!
Margaret Tate:We only encounter lips.
Andrew Paxton:Yes.
父亲:“你怎么会爱上一个让你生活得如此狼狈的人?”
玛格丽特:“宝贝。”
安德鲁:“亲爱的。”
母亲:“要不明天在这里结婚吧?”
亲友:“亲一个让大伙瞧瞧!”
玛格丽特:“我们只是嘴唇相碰。”
安德鲁:“是的。”

Andrew’s ex-girlfriend: So did I miss the story? 是不是我错过了什么故事啊Margaret:What story? -什么故事Andrew:- What story? -什么故事Andrew’s ex-girlfriend:About how you proposed.你怎么求婚的故事Gammie: Oh! how a man proposes says a lotabout his character.一个男人怎么求婚能看出他的性格Andrew’s ex-girlfriend:Yes. - Yes, it does. - 是的-是的Andrew's mother:I actually would love to hear thestory, Andrew. 我真的很想听安卓                         Would you tell us? 和我们说说吧Friends:Yeah. - Yeah. - 是啊-是啊Andrew:You know what? 知道吗             Actually, Margaret loves telling thisstory... 事实上马格瑞特更愿意说             So I'm just gonna let her go ahead anddo that.所以让她来告诉大家             'cause I think we should just sit inrapture.我们就坐着认真听吧

61883659@qq.com 发表于 2023-1-19 21:00:54

非常感谢分享,挺有趣的电影
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 电影《假结婚》精彩对白中英文对照

VIP你的影视英语人生