只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

扫一扫,访问微社区

100部高清纯英文字幕电影打包下载100部适合青少年学习的原声电影合集适合儿童学英语的100部英文原声动画
查看: 3826|回复: 2

[影视英语] IPAD英语电影:乌云背后的幸福线

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-6-9 21:12:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
IPAD高清英语学习电影:Silver Linings Playbook《乌云背后的幸福线》,由EN580特别编辑制作,影片为MKV格式,约1G左右大小,以480P 完美兼容ipad及ipad mini,以内嵌中英/中/英,三种字幕,可通过IPAD视频播放器QQ影音HD随意切换,在电脑上播放还可以调节字幕颜色及文字大小,方便英语学习。

乌云背后的幸福线-无字幕

乌云背后的幸福线-无字幕

乌云背后的幸福线-英文字幕

乌云背后的幸福线-英文字幕

乌云背后的幸福线-中文字幕

乌云背后的幸福线-中文字幕

乌云背后的幸福线-中英双字

乌云背后的幸福线-中英双字

点击此处下载: 乌云背后的幸福线IPAD多字幕切换版【高清1080P】  乌云背后的幸福线手机版【240P】
                         乌云背后的幸福线剧本字幕  乌云背后的幸福线MP3音频+LRC同步文本

【内容简介】
        本身生性开朗乐观的中学教师帕特(布莱德利·库珀 Bradley Cooper 饰)回家撞见老婆出轨后因精神创伤被父母送进医院进行精神治疗。出院后帕特回到父母家与父母同住,在父亲(罗伯特·德尼罗 Robert De Niro 饰)与母亲(杰基·韦佛 Jacki Weave r 饰)的过度关怀下不免觉得压抑。选段中,Tiffany向Pat提出了要求,要她送信,就必须跟他一起参加跳舞比赛,就是这样,Pat渐渐地能够集中注意力,不再因为妻子的背叛而神经崩溃……

【台词节选】
        Pat:Hey! Hey, wait a second! What are you doing? What happened? How come you weren't outside? What the hell's going on?
        Tiffany:I can't, I can't do it.
        Pat:What do you mean, you can't do it? You can't do what?
        Tiffany:I can't give the letter to Nikki.
        Pat:Tiffany, what are you talking about? What do you mean you can't give the letter to Nikki?
        Tiffany:Because what am I getting in return? What are you doing for me? You said!
        Pat:You said if I wrote a letter, you'd get it to Nikki.
        Tiffany:I know.
        Pat:That was the set-up.
        Tiffany:Because I do this time after time after time, I do all this shit for other people and then I wake up and, and I'm empty, I have nothing!
        Pat:What are you talking about? You seem like you're a tough girl to me. Why don't you just do things on your own?
        Tiffany:I always get myself in these fucking situations. I give everything to other people and nobody ever, I never... I don't get what I want, okay? I'm not my sister.
        Pat:Alright, well, ask for you. What can I do for you?
        Tiffany:I can't do it.
        Pat:Tiffany, what do you want me to do? Think of something.
        Tiffany:There's this thing.
        Pat:There's a thing, okay. What kind of thing?
        Tiffany:It's a thing, it's a thing. It's a, it's a dance thing.
        Pat:It's a dance thing, all right.
        Tiffany:It's a competition thing at the Benjamin Franklin hotel. Tommy would never do it with me and I missed it every single year.
        Pat:Well, Tommy's dead, so he's not gonna fucking do it.
        Tiffany:Would you please!
        Pat:I don't have a filter when I talk.
        Tiffany:Can we have one conversation without you reminding me that my goddamn husband is dead?
        Pat:Yes, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Okay, I'm sorry.
        Tiffany:But I can only do it if I have a partner... And now I'm about to miss it for another year.
        Pat:Whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm not gonna fuckin' dance with you. What are you talking about?
        Tiffany:What, your schedule is so busy? “grapes of wrath” and watching football with your dad?
        Pat:Tiffany, I'm not gonna do a dance with you.
        Tiffany:All right, then I'm not giving her your fucking letter.
        Pat:Wait a second! But you promised you would do this.
        Tiffany:Think about it.
        Pat:Well, I already did do something for you, you know.
        Tiffany:What did you do for me?
        Pat:I took care of that jerk off that was in front of your house.
        Tiffany:What? Jordie?
        Pat:Let me ask you something. Do you call him when you're lonely? That encourages him, Tiffany. You shouldn't do it.
        Tiffany:Couldn't you say the same about you and Nikki?
        Pat:It's not at all like me and Nikki. What are you talking about? We're in love and we're married. It's completely different.
        Tiffany:How are you in love? Tell me about that. The big Nikki love. Tell me about it, I wanna understand it.
        Pat:We have a very unconventional chemistry, it makes people feel awkward, but not me. She's the most beautiful woman I've ever been with.
        Tiffany:Wow.
        Pat:It's electric between us, okay? Yeah, we wanna change each other, but that's normal, couples wanna do that, I want her to stop dressing like she dresses, I want her to stop acting so superior to me, okay? And she wanted me to lose weight and stop my mood swings, both of which I've done. I mean, people fight. Couples fight. We would fight, we wouldn't talk for a couple weeks. That's normal. She always wanted the best for me. She wanted me to be passionate and compassionate. And that's a good thing. You know? I just, look, I'm my best self today, and I think she's her best self today, and our love's gonna be fucking amazing.
        Tiffany:It's gonna be amazing, and you're gonna be amazing, and she's gonna be amazing, and you're not gonna be that guy that's gonna take advantage of a situation without offering to do something back. So think about the dance thing.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-2-8 14:21:20 | 显示全部楼层
怎么不能下载了啊???
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-22 11:59:43 | 显示全部楼层
乌云背后的幸福线Silver Linings Playbook
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

1、请认真发帖,禁止回复纯表情,纯数字等无意义的内容!帖子内容不要太简单!
2、提倡文明上网,净化网络环境!抵制低俗不良违法有害信息。
3、每个贴内连续回复请勿多余3贴,每个版面回复请勿多余10贴!
4、如果你对主帖作者的帖子不屑一顾的话,请勿回帖。谢谢合作!

VIP你的影视英语人生
客服QQ
397839773 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
工作室地址:北京市朝阳区科技路88号现代城5号楼

英语我帮您网站:推荐最新适合英语学习的电影、美剧,提供欧美电影及电视剧音频剧本、台词笔记、视频字幕下载,鼓励大家充分利用:电脑、智能手机、IPAD等移动设备随时随地收听观看电影美剧、轻轻松松提高英语听力口语。

技术支持: 看电影学英语  © 2008-2021 英语我帮您

客服邮箱: {赞助会员发邮件必回复!}

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 21:39 , Processed in 0.099524 second(s), 38 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表