只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

扫一扫,访问微社区

100部高清纯英文字幕电影打包下载100部适合青少年学习的原声电影合集适合儿童学英语的100部英文原声动画
查看: 11715|回复: 5

[经典台词] 电影《他其实没那么喜欢你》经典台词中英文对照

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-2-12 11:18:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

引言:如果你有过这样的经历:守在电话旁等着他承诺过要打给你的电话,而电话铃声始终没有响起,又或者你找不到答案,他跟你上床是因为爱情还是因为别的其他什么;更或者你与他交往了如此之久但彼此的关系终究无法进入到下一个阶段……那么,只能说明,其实他其实没那么喜欢你。

以下内容为英语我帮您收集整理:《他其实没那么喜欢你》经典台词中英文对照

1、GIGI在被ALEX拒绝之后,说的一段经典的台词。
I may dissect each little thing...
(我可能是很喜欢细琢磨每件小事...)
and put myself out there too much...
(翻来翻去的想...)
but at least than means I still care.
(但至少代表我还在乎)
Oh,you think you've won because women are expendable to you?
(哦,你以为不在乎女人就是赢了?)
You may not get hurt or make an ass of yourself that way...
(这样你也许不会伤害到你自己或者让自己出丑...)
But you don't fall in love that way either.
(但同时你也不会尝到爱情的滋味。)
You have not won.
(你没有赢。)
You'er alone,Alex.
(你还是一个人Alex)
I may do a lot of stupid shit.....
(我可能做了该死的蠢事...)
but I know I'm a lot closser to finding someone than you are
(但我知道我会比你更快找到另一半)

2、A girl will never forget the first boy she likes, even if things don’t quite work out. But usually someone is there to offer words of wisdom: “Honey, do you know why that little boy did those things and said those things? Because he likes you.” And there it is, that’s the beginning of our problem. Do you know what this means? We’re all encouraged…No!programmed… To believe that if a guy acts like a total jerk, that means he likes you. Why do we say this stuff to each other? Is it possible that it’s because we’re too scared and it’s too hard to say the one obvious truth that’s staring everyone in the face?——He’s just not that into you.  

女孩儿永远忘不掉她喜欢的第一个男孩儿。就算那一幕并不是那么完美。但总会有个人告诉你这句至理名言:“亲爱的,你知道那个男孩为什么那么做,为什么这么说你吗?因为他喜欢你。”就是这句,我们一切烦恼的开端。你知道这意味着什么?这是多么鼓舞人心啊…不,蛊惑人心…一厢情愿的以为如果男孩对你使坏的话,就意味着他喜欢上你了。为什么我们老这么和对方说?是因为一语道破真相对我们来说太惨无人道而真相却如此显而易见?——其实他没那么喜欢你。  

3、Every movie we see, every story we’re told, implores us to wait for it. The third act twist. The unexpected declaration of love. The exception to the rule. But sometimes we’re so focused on finding our happy ending, we don’t learn how to read the signs, how to tell the ones who want us from the ones who don’t, the ones who will stay from the ones who will leave. And maybe this happy ending doesn’t include a wonderful guy. Maybe it’s you, on your own, picking up the pieces and starting over, freeing yourself up for something better in the future. Maybe the happy ending is just moving on. Or maybe the happy ending is this: Knowing that through all the unreturned phone calls, and broken hearts, through all the blunders and misread signals, through all of the pain and embarrassment, you never, ever gave up hope.  

我们看过的每一部电影,听过的每一个故事,都叫到我们去等待真爱。那经典三段式、意想不到的告白、相信自己是那个例外。但有时我们太过于专注最后的好结果,以致忽略了身边的那些信号,忘了怎样去分辨那些真正想要和我们在一起的人和迟早会离开我们的人。或许有的完美结局里并没有男主人公。或许你就能靠你自己,整理碎片,重新开始,轻松淡定只为更美好的未来。可能那个完美的结局就是,向前走。又或许完美结局是这样的:在经历了无数次的拒绝,伤心,无数次的自作多情,和数不清的痛苦和尴尬之后,你依旧(对真爱)满怀希冀。

《他其实没那么喜欢你》更多经典台词待翻译:

If a guy doesn't call you,he doesn't wanna call you.

If a guy is treating you like he doesn't give a shit,he genuinely doesn't give a shit.

If a guy wants to see you,believe me,he will see you.

We are not the exception,we are the rule.

I know strung out,and you are strung out.It's amazing.You can't focus,right?Jumping every time you phone rings,checking e-mail 100 times a day,wishing you could write songs,feeling the need to bring up her name in random conversations.It's always the same and it has happened to you. Welcome to my world,asshole.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-20 16:48:44 | 显示全部楼层
很棒的分享。值得一看。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-11 08:01:56 | 显示全部楼层
至少看了5遍,很经典,受益颇丰
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-11 20:49:24 | 显示全部楼层
非常好看的电影,感谢分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-23 13:16:15 | 显示全部楼层
很好的资源,谢谢分享。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

1、请认真发帖,禁止回复纯表情,纯数字等无意义的内容!帖子内容不要太简单!
2、提倡文明上网,净化网络环境!抵制低俗不良违法有害信息。
3、每个贴内连续回复请勿多余3贴,每个版面回复请勿多余10贴!
4、如果你对主帖作者的帖子不屑一顾的话,请勿回帖。谢谢合作!

VIP你的影视英语人生
客服QQ
397839773 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
工作室地址:北京市朝阳区科技路88号现代城5号楼

英语我帮您网站:推荐最新适合英语学习的电影、美剧,提供欧美电影及电视剧音频剧本、台词笔记、视频字幕下载,鼓励大家充分利用:电脑、智能手机、IPAD等移动设备随时随地收听观看电影美剧、轻轻松松提高英语听力口语。

技术支持: 看电影学英语  © 2008-2021 英语我帮您

客服邮箱: {赞助会员发邮件必回复!}

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 16:41 , Processed in 0.108919 second(s), 36 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表