owenlee 发表于 2020-9-30 10:16:19

电影《在云端》经典台词中英文对照

Natalie:Perhaps you're underestimating the positive effect或许您低估了职业转变------>> that your career transitioncan have on your children. 可能给孩子们带来的积极影响Bob:The positive effect? 积极影响------>> I make about 90 grand a yearnow. 我现在每年大约赚9万------>> Unemployment is what - 250bucks a week? 而失业后每星期只能拿250块钱------>> Is that one of your positiveeffects? 这就是所谓的积极影响吗------>> Well we'll get to be cozierbecause我还不起住房贷款了------>> I'm not gonna pay themortgage for me house. 我怎么能过的舒坦------>> So maybe we can move into anice fucking我们只能搬到------>> one-bedroom apartmentsomewhere. 只有一间卧室的房子里住------>> And I guess withoutbenefits, 我猜没有收入以后------>> I'll be able to hold mydaughter as she… 万一我女儿哮喘病发作------>> you know, suffers from herasthma我也只能抱着她------>> that I won't be able toafford the medication for. 因为我没钱送她去医院Natalie:Well... tests have shown that children调查证明经受适当心理创伤的孩子------>> under moderate trauma have atendency to能够激发潜能------>> apply themselvesacademically... as a method of coping. 提高成绩也是一种应对方式Bob:Go fuck yourself. 去死吧你------>> That's what my kids'llthink. 我的孩子们只会这么想Ryan:Yourchildren's admiration is important to you? 孩子们的崇拜对你来说很重要是吧Bob:Yeah, it was. 是的很重要------>> Well, I doubt they everadmired you, Bob. 我怀疑他们是否崇拜过你鲍勃Bob:Hey, asshole, aren't you supposed to be consoling me? 混蛋 你不是来安慰我的吗Ryan:I'm not ashrink, Bob. I'm a wake-up call. 鲍勃我不是心理专家 只是给你提个醒------>> You know why kids loveathletes? 你知道孩子们为什么崇拜运动员吗Bob:I don't know, because they screw lingerie models? 不知道 因为他们能搞内衣模特吗Ryan:No, that'swhy we love athletes. 不那是我们喜欢运动员的原因Ryan:Kids loveathletes孩子们喜欢运动员------>> because they follow theirdreams. 是因为他们追求自己的梦想Bob:Well, I can't dunk. 但我不会扣篮Ryan:No, but youcan cook. 是的但你会烹饪Bob:What are you talking about? 你在说什么Ryan:Your resumesays that你的简历上写着------>> You minored in Frenchculinary arts. 你辅修过法国烹饪艺术------>> Most students, they work onthe fryer at KFC, 大部分学生只会去肯德基打工------>> but you bussed tables at ILPicador to support yourself. 你却在皮卡多学了一门可以养家的手艺------>> Then you get out of college你毕业后------>> and then you come and workhere. 就来到了这工作------>> How much did they first payyou他们最初给你多少薪水------>> to give up on your dreams? 让你放弃了梦想Bob:27 grand a year. 一年2万7Ryan:And whenwere you going to stop你打算什么时候离开这份工作------>> and come back and do whatmakes you happy? 去做你真正喜欢的事情Bob:Good question. 问得好Ryan:I see guyswho work at the same company我见过一辈子------>> for their entire lives,都在同一家公司工作的人------>> guys exactly like you. 就像你这样------>> They clock in, they clockout, and他们打卡上下班------>> they never have a moment ofhappiness. 却从未感受过一丝开心------>> You have an opportunityhere, Bob. 现在你的机会来了鲍勃------>> This is a rebirth. 这是你重生的机会------>> If not for you, do it foryour children. 如果不为自己那就为你的

Apply oneself…:To try hard or concentrate one's abilities(toward something). Without the preposition "to," it refers to aconcentrated effort in general.

qs6161 发表于 2022-8-6 22:22:15

you do a great job, sir

sunquan573521 发表于 2022-9-18 20:01:58

真的挺好的,感谢分享
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 电影《在云端》经典台词中英文对照

VIP你的影视英语人生