owenlee 发表于 2015-12-12 13:13:49

看美剧学英语之如何表达愤怒

http://file.en580.com/VIP/TV/Suits/Suits-Sample.mp4

下面的一段对白出自美剧《金装律师》第二季第二集,Jessica约谈自己的得力干将Harvey,表达Harvey没有将自己的利益放在高位的不满,Jessica作为律师事务所的女老板,一直以精明、强悍示人,当她感觉自己遭受到自己最为信耐的人Harvey的忽视与怠慢后,伤心郁闷的心情以及愤怒而不乏坚韧的秉性在这段对白中发挥得淋漓尽致。

Jessica:I've been irritated by you, exasperated with you and angry at you, but I never thought I'd feel betrayed by you.
Harvey:I put together a deal, it's a safe deal.

Jessica:I don't care...You just ensured that a voting partner would never back me. If his mother were dying of cancer and I saved her. I still wouldn't get his vote.

Harvey:I know you're angry, but I took the restructed deal to real estate, that puts them in your pocket.

Jessica:Real estate has always been in you pocket, It's only you they hated, I'm beginning understand why.

Harvey:This isn't me against you.

Jessica:Hardman is back, you're the one person I could trust,

Harvey:Jessica...

Jessica:I've always known what you're, Harvey, and I thought that was my greatest asset. Now I'm wondering if you're not my biggest liability.

Harvey:This isn't about bankruptcy, you still pissed off about Mike Ross.

Jessica:Damn right I am.

Harvey:I offered to walk away.

Jessica:That offer is bullshit, and you know it. You hired that kid to amuse yourself, and now I'm vulnerable, and after everything that's happened, you still couldn't put me ahead of you.

Harvey:The client asked me to save his dream, I did.

Jessica:You're actually starting to believe in your own bullshit.

Harvey:Jessica...come on...

Jessica:Just go...Harvey, I will get pass this, I will move on...and I will accept that at the end of the day, that I'm alone in this.

fiona_ora 发表于 2015-12-22 09:13:30

太厉害了

daissy7766 发表于 2015-12-31 11:21:02

哇。。。:D:D:D:D:D

落日雨晴 发表于 2016-1-30 16:32:51

感谢分享,对白非常精彩。

93nobody 发表于 2017-3-2 11:24:14

thanks a lot

你好吗 发表于 2019-4-10 15:47:06

This isn't about bankruptcy, you still pissed off about Mike Ross.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 看美剧学英语之如何表达愤怒

VIP你的影视英语人生