owenlee 发表于 2020-9-3 05:31:40

美剧《纸牌屋》的冷酷哲学

And the butchery beginsAny pugilist worth his salt knows whensomeone's on the ropes that's when you throw a combination to thegut and a left hook to the jawGaffney we had our own brand of diplomacy shake with your right hand but hold a rockin your leftI've always loathed the necessity of sleeplike death, it puts even the most powerfulmen on their backsThe heart can choke the mindwhen all its blood flows back onto itselfthere can be no false steps now the higher up the mountainthe more treacherous of the path Good things happen to good peopleAvoid wars you can't win and never raise your flag for a asininecause like slaveryWhen the money's coming your wayyou don't ask any questionsThis hurts us both it was not my wound tosutureClaire must be the surgeon only she can stop the bleeding The road to power is paved with hypocrisy and casualties,never regret. It's not beginning the story that I fearit's not knowing how it will endeveryone is fair at game now there are two types of vice-presidents doormats and Matadors which do you think I intend to be The only thing more satisfying thanconvincing someone to do what I wantis failing to persuade them on purpose it's like a do-not-enter sign it just begs you to walk through the door From a lion's dam to a pack of wolves when you're fresh meat, kill and throw them something fresher Even Achilles was only as strong as hisheelCry havoc said he who fought chaos withchaos and let slip the dogs of war Every kitten grows up to be a cat they seemed so harmless at first small, quiet, lapping up their saucer ofmilk but once their claws get long enough they draw blood sometimes from the hand that feeds them For those of us climbing to the top of thefood chain there can be no mercy there is but one rule hunt or be huntedWelcome back

luojingeng 发表于 2021-3-4 10:00:45

谢谢分享,感谢楼主!!!!!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 美剧《纸牌屋》的冷酷哲学

VIP你的影视英语人生