只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

扫一扫,访问微社区

100部高清纯英文字幕电影打包下载100部适合青少年学习的原声电影合集适合儿童学英语的100部英文原声动画
查看: 16230|回复: 0

[经典台词] 电影《百万美元宝贝》经典台词中英文对照

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-6 14:37:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
最近看过好几部关于运动励志的电影,以倡导正能量、宏扬屌逆袭、歌颂凤凰涅磐为主:像罗素.克劳主演的《铁拳》、凯文·科斯特纳主演的《麦克法兰》和杰克·吉伦哈尔主演的《震撼擂台》,而克林特·伊斯特伍德的《百万美元宝贝》却给了我不一样的观感体验。

《百万宝贝》不走寻常路线,而是将拳击运动升华到了讨论人性以及哲学的高度,剧情概括起来非常简单,但影片对于人性和社会的启示昭然于幕,里面的台词看似普通,在摩根·弗里曼的动情解说下,非常的应景动容,引发内心深处的共鸣与思考,以下为本人收集整理的电影《百万美元宝贝》经典台词,与爱好英语学习的亲们互励共勉:

1.Some people would say the most important thing a  fighter can have is heart.Frankie would say,"Show me a fighter who's nothing but heart and I'll show you a man waiting for a beating."

有些人会说对于一个拳手来说,最重要的莫过于热情。弗兰基则会说,给我一个只有热情的拳手,我会告诉他什么叫鼻青脸肿。

2.Frankie:Tough aren't enough.

弗兰基:光是凶狠并不够。

3.Frankie liked to say that boxing is an unnatural act that everything in boxing is backwards. Sometimes best way to diliver a punch is step back.

弗兰基总喜欢说,拳击是一种不自然的运动,因为拳击中的每样东西都是逆向的,有时,打出一记重拳的最好方法是退后一步。

4.Shawrelle Berry had a left hook that would move a tank but he had a heart the size of a split pea.

谢瑞尔·贝里的左勾拳可以打飞一辆坦克,但是他的心胸却像豆子一样小。

5.She grew up knowing one thing:She was trash.

在成长的过程中她只知道一件事:自己是个垃圾。

6.If there's magic in boxing it's the magic of fighting battles beyond endurance,beyond cracked ribs,ruptured kidneys and detached retinas.It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody see but you.

如果拳击运动中有诀窍的话,那么这种诀窍就是不停战斗,超越耐力的极限,超越折断的肋骨,破裂的肾脏和脱落的视网膜。这种诀窍是为了别人无法了解的梦想而赌上一切。

7.There's some things people just don't want to hear.

有些话人们永远都不愿意听。

8.I'm 32Mr.Dunn.I'm celebrating that I spent another year scraping dishes and waitressing which is what I been doing since 13.And according to you,I'll be 37 before I can even throw a decent punch which after working this speed bag for a month and getting nowhere

I now realize may be God's simple truth.Other truth is,my brother's in prison…my sister cheats on welfare by pretending one of her kids is still alive

my daddy's  dead,and my mama weighs 312 pounds.I was thinking straight,I'd go back home…find a use trailer

buy a deep fryer and some Oreos.The problem is,this is the only thing I ever felt good doing.If I'm too old for this,then I got nothing.

我32岁了,邓先生。我在这里庆祝,我又花了一年的时间洗盘子当女招待,根据您的理论,我37岁之前打不出一记像样的拳,打了这个梨球一个月,一点进展也没有…我现在认识到,上帝的现实也许就是这样。另外的现实时,我的哥哥在监狱里…我的妹妹假装自己的一个孩子还活着,诈骗福利金,我爸爸死了,我妈妈有312磅重。如果我还有理智的话,我应该回家去。找个二手的活动房屋,买个炸锅,再来点夹心饼干。问题是,这是我唯一喜欢做的事情。如果对于拳击来说我太老了,那我就一无所有。

9.To make a fighter,you gotta strip them down to bare wood.Rest when you're dead.You can't just tell them to forget everything you know…you gotta make them forget it in their bones.Make them so tired they only listen to you.Make them so tired they only listen to you.Only hear your voice.Only do what you say,and nothing else.

训练一名拳手,你必须在精神上把它们剥光,死了再休息。你不能只是叫他们忘记以前知道的事情,你要叫他们从骨子里忘记。让他们疲惫到只听你的话,只能听你的声音,只做你叫他们做的事情,不做其他事。

10.Scrap:Thing is if you wanna get to the title maybe he's not the one to take you there.

斯科雷普:重点是如果你想取得冠军,也许他并不是最好人选。

11.It's the rule.Always protect yourself.

这就是规矩,随时保护自己。

12.Danger:I got a question,but I feel real stupid asking it.

丹吉尔:我有个问题,可是我觉得问出来好傻。

13.Scrap:No such thing as a stupid question there,Danger.

斯科雷普:丹吉尔,在这里没有问题愚蠢。

14.Danger:How'd you get all the ice in there through this little tiny hole?I've been thinking on it.Can't figure it out.You could do that?You could show me?

丹吉尔:你怎么把冰块从这么小的口里放进去的?我一直都在想这个问题,但想不出来。你可以,你可以做给我看?

15.Scrap:I think so.I think so.

斯科雷普:我想可以,我想可以。

16.Scrap:I found you a fighter and you made her the best fighter she could be.

斯科雷普:我给你找到一个拳手,你让她发挥出了最大的潜力。

17.Frankie:I killed her.

弗兰基:我杀了她。

18.Scrap:Don't say that.Maggie walked through that door with nothing with nothing but guts.No chance in the world of being what she needed to be.Ayear and a half later,she's fighting for the championship of the world.You did that.People die every day,Frankie.Mopping floors,washing dishes.And you know what their last thought is?"I never got my shot."Because of you,Maggie got her shot.If she dies today,you know what her last thought will be?"I think I did all right."I know I could rest with that.

斯科雷普:别那么说。麦琪走进那扇门的时候,除了胆量什么都没有,根本就没有机会实现她的梦想。一年半以后,她在争夺世界冠军,那是你的功劳。弗兰基,每天都有人死去,拖地的时候,刷碗的时候,你知道他们最后一个念头是什么吗?“我从没有过机会,”因为有你,麦琪得到了属于她的机会。如果她今天就死去,你知道她最后一个念头是什么吗?"我觉得我干得不错",这样我会觉得心安理得的。

19.Frankie:Mo cuishle means “my darling,my blood.”

弗兰基:“Mo cuishle”的意思是“我的挚爱,我的血肉”。

20. Winners are simply willing to do what losers won't...
       拳击馆的训语:胜者注重实践,败者光说不练

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

1、请认真发帖,禁止回复纯表情,纯数字等无意义的内容!帖子内容不要太简单!
2、提倡文明上网,净化网络环境!抵制低俗不良违法有害信息。
3、每个贴内连续回复请勿多余3贴,每个版面回复请勿多余10贴!
4、如果你对主帖作者的帖子不屑一顾的话,请勿回帖。谢谢合作!

VIP你的影视英语人生
客服QQ
397839773 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
工作室地址:北京市朝阳区科技路88号现代城5号楼

英语我帮您网站:推荐最新适合英语学习的电影、美剧,提供欧美电影及电视剧音频剧本、台词笔记、视频字幕下载,鼓励大家充分利用:电脑、智能手机、IPAD等移动设备随时随地收听观看电影美剧、轻轻松松提高英语听力口语。

技术支持: 看电影学英语  © 2008-2021 英语我帮您

客服邮箱: {赞助会员发邮件必回复!}

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 05:37 , Processed in 0.100320 second(s), 31 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表