只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

扫一扫,访问微社区

100部高清纯英文字幕电影打包下载100部适合青少年学习的原声电影合集适合儿童学英语的100部英文原声动画
查看: 13491|回复: 14

[看电影学英语] 情人节特别活动:翻译情话,领养电影

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-2-9 20:48:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

40307d0a744df06f2c7b49f232ec9af0.jpg

情人节特别活动:翻译情话,领养电影 - 100个浪漫英文句子随心译  (关注公众号:精听英语,回复红包即可参与领奖)

07c25c5a8a4ada2b3c2cfab6af489061.png

伴随着情人节的到来,空气中已经开始弥漫甜蜜芳香的气息。很多人正在筹划着给心爱的TA——一次浪漫的惊喜,或是一场别样的感动……

这些能不能完美收官,离不开一个重要的环节,那就是:一段倾情的告白。 正在学习英语的你,可曾有过这样的冲动?——给心上人量身定制一段跨越国度的温情告白。如有过,那就快来参与我们的活动吧!

活动背景介绍:Backgroud Information

小编为大家精心收集了100段浪漫情话的英文素材,从名人格言、影视脚本到音乐歌词,从甜心先生、披头士再到莎士比亚……段段情意绵长、句句都是经典,覆盖了多个维度,总有一句情话适合为TA量身定制。 另外,结合所需要表达的对象、场景以及语言特征,我们为大家精心准备了多种模型,相信下方的活动素材里面,总有一段文字能够让你触景生情。

活动参与方式:Participatory Approach

1、从接下来的活动素材资料中,挑选一段最能够引发你共鸣的句子,将它翻译成中文,然后在文章下方留言——贴上你所翻译的原文及译文,格式请参见文章下方的“置顶留言帖”。(请先关注公众号) 2、完成情话翻译后,再回复“客服”,添加客服微信,报上你的ID,即可领养一部你最想要收藏,用来精听细看的电影。(内容包括电影完整剧本台词、可切换字幕等)。可供领养的电影清单如下:

896cac15f1e7e23b54d707fac7ece40c.jpg

以上30部影片部部都是经典:既适合娱乐观赏、又适合英语学习。(完成任务后,可任选一部)

活动素材资料:Content for Translation

01、Love Quotes for Him

If you’re looking for a love quote for that special man in your life, your best bet is to skip the sappy and opt for something short and sweet. For maximum impact, consider using a sexy love quote for him—we promise you won’t regret it!

5b4132e974d9df86204534f1ee580fe9.jpg

关注公众号后,从以下编号1-100的内容中任选一段翻译,然后按照“置顶留言帖”的格式提交,即可联系客服领养电影哦!

1、“She saw him the first day on board, and then her heart sank into her shoes as she realized at last how much she wanted him.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Popular Girl

2、“Lord, you know it’s a shame When I only want for you to pull over and hold me ‘Til I can’t remember my own name.”

– Joanna Newsom, “Good Intentions Paving Company” lyrics

3、“Will you mess up my bed with me?” – Angelina Kace, Descended by Blood

4、“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that’s what you’ve given me.” – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

5、“I have to admit I fell in love twice. First was with you and the second was with the person you became when you were already mine." – Dawson’s Creek

6、“I don't care if they give me life, I get all of my life from you! And if loving you had a price I would pay my life for you.”

– Jay-Z feat. Beyoncé, "Part II (On The Run)" lyrics

7、“Then I realize what it is. It's him. Something about him makes me feel like I am about to fall. Or turn to liquid. Or burst into flames." – Veronica Roth, Divergent

8、“Maybe I’m too late to be your first. But right now I’m preparing myself to be your last." – Mr. Sid

9、“Since I met you This small town hasn't got room for my big feelings.”

– Bjork, “Violently Happy” lyrics

10、“Chemistry is you touching my arm and setting fire to my mind.”

– Nayyirah Waheed, poet

02、Love Quotes for Her

Need some special words for your lady love? Up your game with these love quotes for her that are perfect to use on special occasions. Better yet, leave one on a Post-it that she’ll find while she’s getting ready in the morning. Major bonus points the unexpected love note!

fc13528f7c19cdc8ba0a2a6bc6273d58.png

11、“When I say, ‘I love you,’ it’s not because I want you or because I can’t have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I’ve seen your kindness and your strength. I’ve seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You’re a hell of a person.” – Buffy the Vampire Slayer

12、“You're the most beautiful woman in most rooms.” – Friends

13、“I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's Valentine's Day. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – When Harry Met Sally

14、“You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how.” – Gone with the Wind

15、“Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin' with no makeup on, that's when you're the prettiest. I hope that you don't take it wrong.”

– Drake “Best I Ever Had” lyrics

16、It’s like I’m standin’ there, you know, appreciatin’ God’s design, And then you showed up, it’s like you read my mind.”

— Black Star, “Brown Skin Lady” lyrics

17、“The most beautiful curve on a woman's body is her smile.” – Bob Marley

18、“I accept you, every single thing that makes you who you are, from now until the end of time.” – The Fosters

19、“And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.” – Beth Revis,Across the Universe

20、“I promise to never forget that this is a once-in-a-lifetime love. And to always know in the deepest part of my soul that no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find our way back to each other.” – The Vow

03、Sweet/Cute Love Quotes

If romantic love quotes are too much, but a funny love quote isn’t appropriate, perhaps you’re in the market for a sweet love quote. Our collection of cute love quotes will make you smile without being too heavy-handed about your love.

e3ef94a912af2dd3ec90da75092bcd47.jpg

21、For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love." – Carl Sagan

22、"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched—they must be felt with the heart." – Helen Keller

23、"Deep within us — no matter who we are — there lives a feeling of wanting to be lovable, of wanting to be the kind of person that others like to be with. And the greatest thing we can do is to let people know that they are loved and capable of loving." – Fred Rogers

24、“Laughter is holier than piety, freedom is sweeter than fame, and in the end it’s love and love alone that really matters.” – Tom Robbins

25、“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss

26、“You’re my one in five billion and Happiness is anyone and anything at all that's loved by you.”  – – The X-Files You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown

27、"Maybe you don't need the whole world to love you, you know. Maybe you just need one person." – The Muppets

28、“Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.” – Nicole Krauss, The History of Love

29、“Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” – Robert Frost

30、“At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” – Plato

04、Funny Love Quotes

There’s no doubt about it: There’s something funny about love! Make a statement with these funny love quotes that are sure to get a laugh.

12604cb982490477155008ec5539bc32.png

31、“Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.” – Matt Groening, The Big Book of Hell

32、"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." - Charles M. Schulz

33、"I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. " – Rita Rudner

34、"Love is something sent from heaven to worry the hell out of you." – Dolly Parton

35、“I just happened to be nowhere near your neighborhood.” – Singles

36、“I’m afraid once your heart is involved, it all comes out in moron.” – Gilmore Girls

37、“Falling in love is not at all the most stupid thing that people do, but gravitation cannot be held responsible for it.” – Albert Einstein

38、“Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you’re offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone’s feelings.” – David Sedaris

39、“Marriage is like a game of chess except the board is flowing water, the pieces are made of smoke and no move you make will have any effect on the outcome.” – Jerry Seinfeld

40、“Love is a two-way street constantly under construction.” – Carroll Bryant

05、Inspirational Love Quotes

Love is powerful, and has the ability to motivate, heal and inspire. These can’t-miss inspirational love quotes will give you all the feels.

4d83b382dff849d8d2c54f9f8647d62b.jpg

41、“Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land

42、But the heart’s not like a box that gets filled up. It expands in size the more you love. There is no remedy for love, but to love more.” – – Her & Thoreau

43、“Some love stories aren’t epic novels. Some are short stories, but that doesn’t make them any less filled with love.” – Sex and the City

44、"Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it enkindles the great." – Roger de Rabutin

45、“My love she speaks like silence, Without ideals or violence, She doesn't have to say she's faithful, Yet she's true, like ice, like fire. People carry roses Make promises by the hours, My love she laughs like the flowers, Valentines can't buy her.”

– Bob Dylan, “Love Minus Zero/No Limit” lyrics

46、“If you find me not within you, you will never find me. For I have been with you, from the beginning of me.” – Rumi

47、“Lonely days of uncertainty, they disappear when you’re near me, when you’re around my life’s worthwhile, and now I long to see you smile.” – Big Star, “My Life is Right” lyrics

48、“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where, I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I don’t know any other way of loving.”  -– Pablo Neruda, “Sonnet XVII” lyrics

49、"In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine. We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allen Poe & Maya Angelou

50、“If I never see you again I will always carry you inside outside on my fingertips and at brain edges and in centers centers of what I am of what remains.” – Charles Bukowski, Living on Luck

06、Best Love Quotes

The best love quotes are those that nail your feelings in one sentence. Opt for one of these love quotes if you’re looking for wedding wishes to send, or use one to spice up your wedding invitations!

62c39d1260d0e8668d3b675afa748b42.png

51、“The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” – Marilyn Monroe

52、“Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Aristotle &  Audrey Hepburn

53、“Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.” - H. Jackson Brown, Jr & David Foster Wallace

54、“Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul that you never knew was missing.” – Torquato Tasso–

55、“Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get—only with what you are expecting to give—which is everything.” – Katharine Hepburn, Me: Stories of My Life

56、“Love is a friendship set to music. “ – Joseph Campbell57、It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” – Friedrich Nietzsche

58、"If one day the moon calls you by your name don't be surprised, because every night I tell her about you." – Shahrazad al-Khalij

59、“I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.K.K. Tolken, The Fellowship of the Ring

60、“I love you. I’ve loved you since the first moment I saw you. I guess maybe I’ve even loved you before I saw you.” – A Place in the Sun

07、Bible Love Quotes

There’s no doubt that the Bible is the ultimate guidebook for love. Whether you’re looking for a Bible love quote for a religious occasion or you’re exploring love and faith in your own life, these love quotes are a beautiful place to start.

812ecee2a7d7e1b78606407217b1b3fc.jpg

61、“Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.” – 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

62、“The flowers have already appeared in the land; The time has arrived for pruning the vines, And the voice of the turtledove has been heard in our land. The fig tree has ripened its figs, And the vines in blossom have given forth their fragrance. Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, And come along!'" – Song of Solomon 2:12

63、“Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.” – Romans 12:10

64、“But Ruth said, ‘Do not urge me to leave you or turn back from following you; for where you go, I will go, and where you lodge, I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and your God, my God.’” – Ruth 1:16

65、“Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Hold tightly to what is good. Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other.” – Romans 12:9-15, New Living Translation

66、“Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.” – 1 Peter 4:8

67、“There is no fear in love, but perfect love drives out fear, because fear involves punishment. The one who fears has not been perfected in love.” – 1 John 4:18

68、“We love because He first loved us.” – 1 John 4:19

69、“Most of all, let love guide your life, for then the whole church will stay together in perfect harmony.” – Colossians 3:14

70、“Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.” – Ephesians 4:2

08、Famous Love Quotes

The whole world swooned when Jerry Maguire aimed those smoldering eyes at Dorothy and said, “You complete me.” If you want to make a splash with just one quote, a famous love quote is the way to go. After all, they’re timeless for a reason!

30dd99e7b21c1ce7aac9b32742264e0f.jpg

71、“You had me at ‘hello.’ ” – Jerry Maguire

72、“’Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson, "In Memoriam A.H.H”

73、“Love means never having to say you’re sorry.” – Love Story

74、“What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I’ll throw a lasso around it and pull it down.” – It’s a Wonderful Life

75、“All you need is love.” – The Beatles, “All You Need Is Love” lyrics

76、“Where there is love there is life.” – Mahatma Gandhi

77、“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.” –Casablanca

78、"Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime." – Bette Davis

79、“And don’t forget—I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” – Notting Hill

80、“Nobody puts Baby in a corner.” – Dirty Dancing

09、Shakespeare Love Quotes

These quotes about love come straight from the master of love himself—you guessed it—William Shakespeare! These Shakespeare love quotes celebrate the complexities of love.

0436d7e296de46148585965cb6975fe5.jpg

81、"Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, or bends with the remover to remove: O no! it is an ever-fixed mark, that looks on tempests and is never shaken.” – “Sonnet 116”

82、“Doubt thou the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move, Doubt truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love.” – Hamlet

83、"Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts." – King Henry V

84、"Love is a smoke and is made with the fume of sighs." – Romeo and Juliet

85、“I do love nothing in the world so well as you.” – Much Ado About Nothing

86、“Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind.” – A Midsummer Night’s Dream

87、“Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” – All's Well That Ends Well

88、“The sight of lovers feedeth those in love.” – As You Like It

89、“Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, Did my heart fly at your service” – The Tempest

90、“Love comforteth like sunshine after rain.” – “Venus and Adonis”

10、Country Love Quotes

Give your sentiments a country-style kick with our list of romantic and sentimental country love quotes. Whether you’re looking for a quote to match your wedding’s country vibe, or simply love country music, we’ve got you covered with these quotes about love.

f60eea511c06edd8c4da9f3ca65fd2b5.png

91、“This much I know is true that God blessed the broken road That led me straight to you.”

– Rascal Flatts, “Bless the Broken Road” lyrics

92、“Through weakness and strength, Happiness and sorrow, For better, for worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart.”

– Shania Twain, “From This Moment On” lyrics

93、“From here on after, Let's stay the way we are right now, and share all the love and laughter that a lifetime will allow.”

– George Strait, “I Cross My Heart” lyrics

94、“The way we work together is what sets our love apart, so closely that you can't tell where I end and where you start.”

– Clint Black, “Something That We Do” lyrics

95、“Life with you makes perfect sense, You're my best friend.”

– Tim McGraw, “My Best Friend” lyrics

96、“Be a best friend, tell the truth and overuse ‘I love you.’”

– Lee Brice, “Love Like Crazy” lyrics

97、“Holding you I held everything.” – Garth Brooks, “The Dance” lyrics

98、“What's meant to be will always find a way.” – Trisha Yearwood, “She’s in Love with the Boy” lyrics

99、“They didn't have you where I come from, never knew the best was yet to come, life began when I saw your face and I hear your laugh like a serenade.”

– Dixie Chicks, “Lullaby” lyrics

100、“There ain't a cowboy hat in Dallas if I ain't in love with you.” – The Charlie Daniels Band, “Cowboy Hat in Dallas” lyrics               

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-17 10:28:35 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that’s what you’ve given me.” – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook      "最好的爱是那种唤醒灵魂, 让我们接触更多的人, 在我们的心中播下火, 给我们的心灵带来和平, 这就是你给我的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-7 08:07:54 | 显示全部楼层
“I’m afraid once your heart is involved, it all comes out in moron.”我怕一旦你的心被牵扯进去,就会暴露无遗
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

匿名  发表于 2019-6-11 18:29:10
挺不错的,支持一下这个新的活动,希望可以越办越好
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

发表于 2019-7-1 15:34:39 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
I do love nothing in the world so well as you,我的眼里只有你。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-3 20:11:44 | 显示全部楼层
I do love nothing in the world so well as you
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-21 19:48:54 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
I love you!you are the one!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-23 22:19:47 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
很贴切生活的活动!情人节,送了电影,学了情话
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-6 10:05:19 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
“I don't care if they give me life, I get all of my life from you! And if loving you had a price I would pay my life for you.”
“我不在乎是不是他们给予了我生命,我只知道我为你而活着!如果爱你是我代价的,我愿意用我的一生付予你。”
– Jay-Z feat. Beyoncé, "Part II (On The Run)" lyrics
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-13 19:13:55 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
86、“Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind.” – A Midsummer Night’s Dream
爱情不是用眼睛看的,而是用心去体会的-仲夏夜之梦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

1、请认真发帖,禁止回复纯表情,纯数字等无意义的内容!帖子内容不要太简单!
2、提倡文明上网,净化网络环境!抵制低俗不良违法有害信息。
3、每个贴内连续回复请勿多余3贴,每个版面回复请勿多余10贴!
4、如果你对主帖作者的帖子不屑一顾的话,请勿回帖。谢谢合作!

VIP你的影视英语人生
客服QQ
397839773 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
工作室地址:北京市朝阳区科技路88号现代城5号楼

英语我帮您网站:推荐最新适合英语学习的电影、美剧,提供欧美电影及电视剧音频剧本、台词笔记、视频字幕下载,鼓励大家充分利用:电脑、智能手机、IPAD等移动设备随时随地收听观看电影美剧、轻轻松松提高英语听力口语。

技术支持: 看电影学英语  © 2008-2021 英语我帮您

客服邮箱: {赞助会员发邮件必回复!}

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 11:30 , Processed in 0.127249 second(s), 44 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表