只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

扫一扫,访问微社区

100部高清纯英文字幕电影打包下载100部适合青少年学习的原声电影合集适合儿童学英语的100部英文原声动画
查看: 4844|回复: 0

[经典台词] 电影《费城故事》精彩对白中英文对照

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-9-29 23:38:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
《费城故事》这部电影拍摄的时候,汤姆·汉克斯 丹泽尔·华盛顿 安东尼奥·班德拉斯他们是多么的年轻,而今他们都已年过半百了,我也不惑之年了,当年汉克斯凭借此片第一次摘得奥斯卡小金人,次年又以《阿甘正传》再次荣膺影帝宝座,再加上他在《拯救大兵瑞恩》、《荒岛余生》和《飞越未来》的提名,他和丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯一样成为我最喜爱的男演员。当年的丹泽尔·华盛顿甚至还有些青涩,如今也成大叔了,今年的学院奖他还凭借《航班》获得最佳男演员提名。

今时今刻再来看这部快20年的电影,特别能理解其中的尊严和理解,从导演、编剧到演员我都打10分,非常喜欢的电影,再次推荐。另外里面的台词及对白也有好几处相当出彩的地方,先摘录下来,与打算通过《费城故事》学英语的朋友们共同学习、互勉:

Joe Miller: Some of these people make me sick. But a law's been broken here. You do remember the law, don't you? 乔:有些这样的人令我想吐。但是一个在这儿的规矩打破了。你记得那条规矩,不是吗?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Librarian: Sir, wouldn't you be more comfortable in a study room?
利巴拉里安:先生,你难道没有在这个书房变得更舒服了吗?
[Andrew looks up and sees people in the library staring at him] (安德鲁看着并且看见在图书馆的人们都盯着他)
Andrew Beckett: No. Would it make you more comfortable?
安德鲁:不,这样会不会让你更舒服?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joe Miller: Now, explain it to me like I'm a four-year-old.
乔:现在,和我解释一下,就当我是一个四岁的孩子。
[Joe Miller is in court and has just asked his witness whether he is a homosexual] (乔在法庭并且正询问他的目击证人是否他是一个同性恋)
Joe Miller: Are you a homo? Are you a queer? Are you a faggot? Are you a fruit? Are you *gay*, sir?
乔:你是一个同性恋?你是一个同性恋者?你是一捆柴火?你是一种水果?你是一个同性的家伙,先生?
Librarian: Sir, wouldn't you be more comfortable in a study room?
[Andrew looks up and sees people in the library staring at him]
Andrew Beckett: No. Would it make you more comfortable?
图书馆员:先生,在研究室不是更舒服吗?
[安德鲁抬起头,看着图书馆中盯着他看的人]
安德鲁·贝克特:不,那样是不是让你更舒服一点?
Joe Miller: The Federal Vocational Rehabilitation Act of 1973 prohibits discrimination against otherwise qualified handicapped persons who are able to perform the duties required by their employment. Although the ruling did not address the specific issue of HIV and AIDS discrimination...
Andrew Beckett: Subsequent decisions have held that AIDS is protected as a handicap under law, not only because of the physical limitations it imposes, but because the prejudice surrounding AIDS exacts a social death which precede... which precedes the physical one.
Joe Miller: This is the essence of discrimination: formulating opinions about others not based on their individual merits, but rather on their membership in a group with assumed characteristics.
乔·米勒:1973年的联邦康复法案禁止歧视伤残人士,只要他们能担任工作。虽然法令没有提到对艾滋病的歧视……
安德鲁·贝克特:但是随后的法案规定,艾滋病也属伤残受法律保护,不仅仅因为病者身体上的限制,还因为受到社会人士的歧视,更精确地说,这种社会性的死亡……这种死亡超过了身体上的病痛。
乔·米勒:这种歧视的本质是对别人的看法非由于其个人,而是因为他隶属与某一类别。
Joe Miller: Have you ever felt discriminated against at Wyatt Wheeler?
Anthea Burton: Well, yes.
Joe Miller: In what way?
Anthea Burton: Well, Mr. Wheeler's secretary, Lydia, said that Mr. Wheeler had a problem with my earrings.
Joe Miller: Really?
Anthea Burton: Apparently Mr. Wheeler felt that they were too..."Ethnic" is the word she used. And she told me that he said that he would like it if I wore something a little less garish, a little smaller, and more "American."
Joe Miller: What'd you say?
Anthea Burton: I said my earrings are American. They're African-American.
乔·米勒:你在怀亚特·惠勒那里感到受歧视了吗?
安西亚·伯顿:哦,是的。
乔·米勒:以什么方式?
安西亚·伯顿:嗯,惠勒先生的秘书,拉蒂,说惠勒先生不喜欢我的耳环。
乔·米勒:真的?
安西亚·伯顿:很明显,惠勒先生感觉耳环过于“部落色彩"了,她用的这个词。并且她告诉我,他说他更愿意我戴一对更素一点,更小一点,更美国化的耳环。
乔·米勒:你怎么回应的?
安西亚·伯顿:我说我的耳环是非洲美国式的,它们是"非洲美国式"。
[Andrew transcendentally describes his favorite opera]
Andrew Beckett: Do you like opera?
Joe Miller: I'm not that familiar with opera.
Andrew Beckett: This is my favorite aria. This is Maria Callas. This is "Andrea Chenier", Umberto Giordano. This is Madeleine. She's saying how during the French Revolution, a mob set fire to her house, and her mother died... saving her. "Look, the place that cradled me is burning." Can you hear the heartache in her voice? Can you feel it, Joe? In come the strings, and it changes everything. The music fills with a hope, and that'll change again. Listen... listen..."I bring sorrow to those who love me." Oh, that single cello! "It was during this sorrow that love came to me." A voice filled with harmony. It says, "Live still, I am life. Heaven is in your eyes. Is everything around you just the blood and mud? I am divine. I am oblivion. I am the god... that comes down from the heavens, and makes of the Earth a heaven. I am love!... I am love."
[安德鲁描绘他最喜欢的歌剧]
安德鲁·贝克特:你喜欢歌剧吗?
乔·米勒:不怎么熟悉。
安德鲁·贝克特:这是我最喜欢的歌。是玛丽亚·卡拉斯,剧目是《安德里亚·塞尼亚》,奥伯托·芝奥丹奴作曲。这是玛德莲。她说,法国大革命时暴徒如何防火烧她的屋子,她的妈妈死了……因为救她。“看,抚育我的地方在燃烧。”你能听出她声音中的痛苦吗?你能感觉到吗,乔?现在是弦乐了,调子完全变了。音乐充满了希望,还会再变,听着……“我把痛苦带给我爱的人。”哦,那是大提琴!“在痛苦中,爱来到我处。”充满和谐的声音。它说,活下去,我就是生命。天堂就在你的眼中。在你周围全部都是血和泥吗?我是圣洁的,我是救赎,我是上帝……从天而降,要让大地变成天堂。我就是爱!我就是爱。
Joe Miller: Who did you get?
Andrew Beckett: What?
Joe Miller: Did you find a lawyer?
Andrew Beckett: I'm a lawyer.
乔·米勒:你找到谁了?
安德鲁·贝克特:什么?
乔·米勒:你找到律师了吗?
安德鲁·贝克特:我就是律师。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

1、请认真发帖,禁止回复纯表情,纯数字等无意义的内容!帖子内容不要太简单!
2、提倡文明上网,净化网络环境!抵制低俗不良违法有害信息。
3、每个贴内连续回复请勿多余3贴,每个版面回复请勿多余10贴!
4、如果你对主帖作者的帖子不屑一顾的话,请勿回帖。谢谢合作!

VIP你的影视英语人生
客服QQ
397839773 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
工作室地址:北京市朝阳区科技路88号现代城5号楼

英语我帮您网站:推荐最新适合英语学习的电影、美剧,提供欧美电影及电视剧音频剧本、台词笔记、视频字幕下载,鼓励大家充分利用:电脑、智能手机、IPAD等移动设备随时随地收听观看电影美剧、轻轻松松提高英语听力口语。

技术支持: 看电影学英语  © 2008-2021 英语我帮您

客服邮箱: {赞助会员发邮件必回复!}

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 20:33 , Processed in 0.085062 second(s), 30 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表