只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

扫一扫,访问微社区

100部高清纯英文字幕电影打包下载100部适合青少年学习的原声电影合集适合儿童学英语的100部英文原声动画
查看: 3185|回复: 0

[经典台词] 电影《K星异客》精彩对白中英文对照

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-4-26 16:47:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
影视导读:一说到精神病院,第一个冒出来的念头就是《飞越疯人院》,《K星异客》比起《飞越疯人院》,战线拉得更长。如果说《飞越疯人院》是狙击步枪,那么《K星异客》就应该是散弹枪,他说的更多。脑子要是跟不上,非乱套了不可。这部影片不仅集结了两大实力男星,在台词剧本上面也是精耕细作,人物对白虽有些说教性质,但是相当精彩,发人深思。

以下为电影《K星异客》精彩对白中英文对照:

Mark:How did you get to Earth?
         你是怎么来地球的?
Prot:It's a matter of harnessing the energy of light.
         这是如何运用光能的问题。
Mark:You travel at the speed of light?
         你用光的速度旅行?
Prot:Oh, no. We can travel many times that speed. Various multiples of "C". Otherwise, the trip here would have taken about 1000 years now, wouldn't it?
         不,比那还要快多了。我是说,快上“好多”倍。否则,一趟旅行至少要一千年才到得了。
Mark:What if, uh, I were to tell you that according to a man who lived on our planet named Einstein, that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light?
         要是我告诉你,一个叫爱因斯坦的地球人说,光的速度最快,没有东西快得过它?
Prot:I would say that you misread Einstein, Dr. Powell. May I call you Mark? You see, Mark, what Einstein actually said was that nothing can accelerate to the speed of light, because its mass would become infinite. Einstein said nothing about entities already traveling at the speed of light or faster at tachyon speeds.
         鲍威尔医生,你误解了他的话,可以叫你马克吗?其实,爱因斯坦的意思是,没有东西能加速到光速,因为质量会变得无限大。爱因斯坦没提到本来已经快过光的超光速粒子。

Mark:How is it that being a visitor from space that you... you look so much like me or anyone else from Earth?
           既然你是外星人,为什么长得跟我还有其他地球人一样?
Prot:Why is a soap bubble round?
          为什么肥皂泡是圆的?
Mark:Why is a soap bubble round?
          为什么肥皂泡是圆的?
Prot:You know, for an educated person, Mark, you repeat things quite a bit. Are you aware of that? A soup bubble is round because it is the most energy-efficient configuration. Similarly, on your planet, I look like you. On K-PAX, I look like a K-PAXian.
          知道吗?身为一个知识份子,你老是重复别人的话。你发现了吗?肥皂泡是圆的,因为那是最有能量效率的形状。同样的,在你的星球上,我像你。在K星,我就像K星人。

Mark:You have no laws?
          你们没有法律?
Prot:No laws. No lawyers.
          没有法律,没有律师。
Mark:How do you know right from wrong?
          那怎么分辨对和错?
Prot:Every being in the universe knows right from wrong, Mark.
          宇宙每一个生物,都能分辨对和错。
Mark:But what if... if someone did do something wrong committed murder or rape, how would you punish them?
          有人做错了事,杀人,强奸,怎么处罚他们?
Prot:Let me tell you something, Mark. You humans, most of you subscribe to this policy of "an eye for an eye, a life for a life," which is known throughout the universe for its stupidity. Even your Buddha and your Christ had quite a different vision, but nobody's paid much attention to them, not even the Buddhists or the Christians. You humans, sometimes it's hard to imagine how you've made it this far.
          马克,让我告诉你吧,你们人类,大多数的人,赞同“以牙还牙,一命还一命”,这种手段在全宇宙,都认为是愚蠢的。连你们的佛祖和耶稣都反对,可是连他们的教徒都把他们的话当耳旁风。人类,真不明白你们怎么有办法活到现在。

Prot:The universe will expand, and then will collapse back on itself, and then it will expand again. It will repeat this process forever. What you don't know is that when the universe expands again, everything will be as it is now. Whatever mistakes you make this time around, you will live through on your next pass. Every mistake you make you will live through again and again, forever. So my advice to you is to get it right this time around, because this time is all you have.
          宇宙会膨胀,然后缩回原形,如此周而复始。你不知道的是,当宇宙再度膨胀,现在的情况又会重演。你这次犯的错,你犯的每一个错,将会一次又一次的出现,永无止境。所以我劝你,有错马上要改,因为这次是你唯一的机会。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

1、请认真发帖,禁止回复纯表情,纯数字等无意义的内容!帖子内容不要太简单!
2、提倡文明上网,净化网络环境!抵制低俗不良违法有害信息。
3、每个贴内连续回复请勿多余3贴,每个版面回复请勿多余10贴!
4、如果你对主帖作者的帖子不屑一顾的话,请勿回帖。谢谢合作!

VIP你的影视英语人生
客服QQ
397839773 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
工作室地址:北京市朝阳区科技路88号现代城5号楼

英语我帮您网站:推荐最新适合英语学习的电影、美剧,提供欧美电影及电视剧音频剧本、台词笔记、视频字幕下载,鼓励大家充分利用:电脑、智能手机、IPAD等移动设备随时随地收听观看电影美剧、轻轻松松提高英语听力口语。

技术支持: 看电影学英语  © 2008-2021 英语我帮您

客服邮箱: {赞助会员发邮件必回复!}

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 12:58 , Processed in 0.112723 second(s), 32 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表