只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

扫一扫,访问微社区

100部高清纯英文字幕电影打包下载100部适合青少年学习的原声电影合集适合儿童学英语的100部英文原声动画
查看: 4950|回复: 3

[电影剧本字幕] 电影《灵魂冲浪》经典台词中英文对照

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-7-12 12:01:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
电影Soul Surfer《灵魂冲浪》是一部适合暑假观看的青少年运动励志电影,由从小便展露出了不俗的表演才华的“少年得志”的演员安娜索菲亚·罗伯扮演身残志坚的女主人公。影片除了赏心悦目的碧海蓝天为背景,还有翻滚如浪的青春梦想以及令人动容的经典台词,小编对于《灵魂冲浪》里面触动心弦、引人沉思的剧本台词及精彩对白做了个总结,希望大家喜欢。

以下为电影《灵魂冲浪》经典台词中英文对照:

Life is an adventure.And sometimes,you wipe out and end up in the impact zone.
生活就是一场冒险,有时你得披荆斩棘,最后才能成功。

You see how hard it can be to make sense of things when you're looking at them really close?The same thing's true in life.So,if you guys are dealing with anything,that's just too hard to handle or doesn't seem to make much sense,get a new perspective.

当你靠近观察一个东西时,有时候是很难看清它的,生活也是如此,所以你们在处理任何事情的时候,不管是多么棘手的事情,还是小菜一碟的事情,都要从不同的角度来对待它们。

David:The things that you're going to have to learn to do differently is extensive.But the good news.Those thing you're not gonna be able to do is small.

大卫:你得学着看开点,好的一面是,你以后不可能做一个渺小的人了。(贝萨尼出事故后)

Life's got to go on the way it's gone on.

不论发生什么,生活还是继续。

Bethany:That arm could not com soon enough.Because trying to make do with only one even harder than it sounds.I mean, fixing your hair is not exactly rocket science. Unless you've only got one arm. Then it might as well be a mission to Mars. Every day of my life, for as far back as I could remember, I was in the water. And now, I couldn't even put my bathing suit on. Almost everything seemed to be a challenge. But what scared me most, was that I might not be able to surf again. It's so sad.

贝萨尼:我还是不能适应没有胳膊的事情,因为现在做什么都只用一个胳膊,远远比说起来男的多。我的意思是,绑头发也没有那么难,除非你只有一只胳膊,或者是个机器人。我极力回忆我曾生活过的每一天,貌似都是在水里度过的,而现在,我甚至连件泳衣都穿不上了,每个事情都是一个挑战。但最让我恐惧的事情,我可能以后再也无法冲浪了。

Bethany:How you said it's hard to see things clearly sometimes when you're too close? Mmm-hmm. Well, I've been trying to get some perspective. I've been really trying. Sarah, how can this be God's plan for me? I don't understand.

贝萨尼:你怎么会说"有时候很难看清事物的本质,当你离得太近的时候"?我一直在试着换一个角度来看待现在的一切,我真的很努力了,莎拉,上帝怎么可以这样对我?我真的不懂。

Sarah:I don't know why terrible things happen to us sometimes. But I have to believe that something good is going to come out of this. Okay. I don't know what that is. I really wish I did.

莎拉:我不知道为什么有时候特别糟糕的事情会发生在我们身上,但是我要相信"塞翁失马焉知非福",我不知道为什么老天会这样对你,我真希望我可以知道。

Bethany:I thought...I thought at least with clothes on,I could have two arms.Thought I could look normal.

贝萨尼:我想,我多么想至少在穿着衣服的时候我有两个手臂,那样看上去会像个正常人。

Bethany:They say the Lord works in mysterious ways.I say that's an understatement.Who would have thought that teaching a kid to surf would teach me that surfing isn't the most important things in the world?And that something else is.Love.Bigger than any tidal wave.More powerful than any fear.

贝萨尼:人们常说上帝以神秘的方式行事,我认为说的并不全面。谁能想到教一个孩子冲浪让我明白冲浪并不是人生的全部,还有很多别的事情去做。爱,比海啸还强大,比恐惧影响力更大。

Bethany:I wouldn't change that happened to me,because then I wouldn't have this chance in front of all of you.This chance to embrace more people than I ever could have with two arms.

贝萨尼:如果我不改变我的处境,我就没有机会站在你们面前,没有机会拥抱更多的人,而我以后也不会拥有两只手。

Bethany:I was born to surf.This is why I wake up at the crack of dawn every day.This is why i endure belly rashes,reef cuts,muscles so tired they feel like noodles.And I have learned that life is a lot like surfing.When you get caught in the impact zone,you need to get right back up.Because you never know what's over the next wave.And if you have faith,anything is possible, anything at all.

贝萨尼:我天生就是冲浪的好手,这就是为什么每天我会在黎明时分起床,这就是为什么要忍受腹部疼痛、暗礁的划痕和疲惫像面条一样的肌肉酸痛。我现在认识到生活其实就像冲浪,当你在冲击区失误的时候,你需要马上站起来,因为你永远不知道下一个浪会怎样。如果你有自信的话,一切都有可能,一切都有可能。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-5 14:53:42 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for your sharing,this resource is really great.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-27 19:38:13 | 显示全部楼层
你以后不可能做一个渺小的人了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

1、请认真发帖,禁止回复纯表情,纯数字等无意义的内容!帖子内容不要太简单!
2、提倡文明上网,净化网络环境!抵制低俗不良违法有害信息。
3、每个贴内连续回复请勿多余3贴,每个版面回复请勿多余10贴!
4、如果你对主帖作者的帖子不屑一顾的话,请勿回帖。谢谢合作!

VIP你的影视英语人生
客服QQ
397839773 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
工作室地址:北京市朝阳区科技路88号现代城5号楼

英语我帮您网站:推荐最新适合英语学习的电影、美剧,提供欧美电影及电视剧音频剧本、台词笔记、视频字幕下载,鼓励大家充分利用:电脑、智能手机、IPAD等移动设备随时随地收听观看电影美剧、轻轻松松提高英语听力口语。

技术支持: 看电影学英语  © 2008-2021 英语我帮您

客服邮箱: {赞助会员发邮件必回复!}

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 22:07 , Processed in 0.117878 second(s), 34 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表