只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

扫一扫,访问微社区

100部高清纯英文字幕电影打包下载100部适合青少年学习的原声电影合集适合儿童学英语的100部英文原声动画
查看: 4312|回复: 1

[经典台词] 电影《中国合伙人》英文台词及对白节选

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-6-11 13:20:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
早在两个星期前就去电影院看过了《中国合伙人》这部影片。总体感觉:影片很励志、很煽情、也很商业。对于影视英语爱好者来说,剧情之后,我比较关注中国合伙人里面的英文台词,这部电影还真没让人失望,确实有几句经典台词和感人对白。

以下为电影《中国合伙人》成孟王三人抵达美国后,与美国人针对WIPO版权事宜进行交涉和谈判的对白节选。

Wang: Mr. Bono .It's a gift ,from me.

Bono:You’ve gone to Chinatown ?

Wang:Chinese Moon cakes . Next week is the moon festival. And if a fight breaks outlater , I have something to throw.

Bono: ha ha ha ha ha ha

Wang : oh hoo, you’ve got the joke, for you.

Cheng :Mr. Bono , we officially offer aformal apology, the acknowledge the commodity copyright infringement andprepare to settle.

Wang :But not fifteen million .

CHENG: Please, pick any clause you want , anyclause that is related to our copies.

Lady: Clause eleven.

Cheng: The WIPO copyrights and performances and phonograms treaties Implementation act of nineteen ninety-eight , amended section101 by addingthe definition of Geneva phonograms conventionpick another one please .

LADY: Thirty five.

Cheng: The WIPO Copy right and performances and phonograms treaties implementation act of nineteen ninety-eight, requires that some paragraphs D of the definition of eligible country take effect a partentry into force of the WIPO performances and phonograms treaties with respectto the United States which occurred on May 20th 2002.

Cheng: This because I memorized the entiretext on the plane coming here, it’s a skill that I mastered when I was eighteen, that year, I memorized the whole Xin Hua English dictionary , for yourinformation, I was only considered mediocre among my peers , Chinese studentsare extremely adept at taking exams , you can’t imagine what they are willingto go through to succeed, you don’t understand Chinese culture.

Meng: Mr. Bono , regardless of the final ruling,this meeting marks the start of our formal partnership , we hope the EES can enforceits copyrights in the Chinese market . We don’t like being called thieves,we've come here today, hoping to educate you about one thing, China has changed. Unfortunately , you are still stuck in the past.

Bono: Mr. Meng ,  I remind you, Yao Ming is in the NBA.

Meng: That’s because NBA was trying to tapinto the Chinese market, China is already the world’s largest market for Englishlanguage education, today , Chinese students don’t expect to stay in America,they want to go home. Yet you’re still stuck on whether they cheat on exams.

Cheng: Mr. Bono, before we came to the states, we debated whether to list the New Dream on the stock exchange , now ,I’vecome to a decision, New Dream’s IPO will be officially announced , today.

Bono: What makes you think I care .

Cheng: But you will care, I’ve been waiting for the right opportunity for the company to go public , now, I've got it . That’sright , it's you who give us this opportunity, thank you Mr. Bono, you are theone who has gained us the attention of potential investors form Wall Street,they will see us as a company with integrity and courage , that takes youresponsibility for its mistakes, the more we pay you in compensation , thegreat valuation we will get in the future.

In addition, there will be at least one more benefit from listing New Dream , someday, when we are no longerteachers, but the representatives of the world’s largest educational servicecooperation, you may finally show us the respect we deserve, we won’t have to relyon lawsuit to communicate with each other . More importantly ,I’m also doingthis for personally reasons , I have a friend , who is more brilliant that I will ever be, and more deserving of success , but when he came to America , Irealized the best man of my generation destroyed here , Mr. Bono , the playingfield has never been even , this is my way of reclaiming my friend's dignity. According to a Chinese proverb , I’m like a TUBIE, a soft shell of turtle , someoneafraid to go out and take risks, now ,I am standing here , terrified even as wespeak , but as my friend once said , some things are so important , that they force us to overcome our fears.

个人感觉:这段对白经过导演陈可辛的精心设计,可以说是《中国合伙人》电影收官前的高潮和压轴环节,配合当时的环境氛围以及黄晓明的精湛演技,很是煸情和鼓动人心,可惜的是:这段英文台词虽没有什么语法错误,但一听就是典型的中国式思维,没有经过美语思维的加工,显得不够地道。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-6-11 22:42:44 | 显示全部楼层

《中国合伙人》谈判背景信息

成东青的新梦想学校帮助很多中国学生在留学考试中拿到高分。美国方面不相信这是实力所至,认为一定是新梦想盗取了试题。成东青据理力争,当场拿出一本厚厚的版权公约,请谈判对手随便挑选里面任何一条内容,他全都能一字不错地背出来,对手大为震惊。  中英文台词赏析
  1.It's because I memorized the entire text on the plane coming here. It's a skill that I mastered when was 18... For your information, I was only considered a mediocre of all my peers. Chinese students are extremely adept at taking exams. You can't imagine what they are willing to go through to succeed. You don't understand Chinese culture.
  这是因为我在来美国的飞机上把整本书都背了下来。我在18岁的时候就掌握了这个本事...我希望你知道,我只是同龄人中的泛泛之辈。中国学生极为擅长考试。你无法想象他们为了成功所付出的辛酸。你不了解中国文化。
  [点津]
  mediocre adj.平庸的
  adapt at擅长
  2.Thank you, Mr Bernot, You are the one who has gotten us attention of potential investors from Wall Street. They will see us as company with integrity and courage that takes the responsibility for its mistakes. The more we pay you in compensation, the greater valuation we will get in the future.
  谢谢你,伯诺特先生。是你让华尔街投资者注意到了我们,让他们看到我们公司为错误负责的诚意和勇气。我们赔偿给你的数额越大,我们未来的市场价值就越高。
  [点津]
  integrity n.正直;诚实
  3.Someday, when we are no longer teachers, but the representative of the world’s largest educational service cooperation, you may finally show us the respect we deserve.
  有一天,当我们不再是教书匠,而是全世界最大教育服务机构的代表人时,你会最终对我们表示出我们应得的尊敬。
  4.According to our Chinese proverb, I am like a tubie, a soft shell of turtle, someone afraid to go out and take risks. Now, I am standing here, terrified even as we speak, but as my friend once said, some things are so important that they force us to overcome our fears.
  按中国的说法,我就是一个“土鳖”,害怕走出去,害怕承担风险。此刻,我站在这里,就在我们说话的时候,我仍然不免害怕。但就像我的朋友曾说过的,总有一些事情是如此重要,逼迫我们战胜恐惧。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

1、请认真发帖,禁止回复纯表情,纯数字等无意义的内容!帖子内容不要太简单!
2、提倡文明上网,净化网络环境!抵制低俗不良违法有害信息。
3、每个贴内连续回复请勿多余3贴,每个版面回复请勿多余10贴!
4、如果你对主帖作者的帖子不屑一顾的话,请勿回帖。谢谢合作!

VIP你的影视英语人生
客服QQ
397839773 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
工作室地址:北京市朝阳区科技路88号现代城5号楼

英语我帮您网站:推荐最新适合英语学习的电影、美剧,提供欧美电影及电视剧音频剧本、台词笔记、视频字幕下载,鼓励大家充分利用:电脑、智能手机、IPAD等移动设备随时随地收听观看电影美剧、轻轻松松提高英语听力口语。

技术支持: 看电影学英语  © 2008-2021 英语我帮您

客服邮箱: {赞助会员发邮件必回复!}

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 15:47 , Processed in 0.096885 second(s), 34 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表