只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

扫一扫,访问微社区

100部高清纯英文字幕电影打包下载100部适合青少年学习的原声电影合集适合儿童学英语的100部英文原声动画
查看: 5463|回复: 8

[经典台词] 电影《恋夏500天》经典台词中英文对照

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-6-14 00:44:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

《恋夏500天》绝对是部非主流的独立电影,甜蜜的浪漫与残酷的现实交错,使得这部片子的风格独树一帜。《恋夏500天》有点像是万花筒隧道,开始绚烂美好,处处闪现着彩色玻璃美丽的光怪陆离感,后来走出隧道,前面还是有光的,是一个软着陆。

看完这片儿以后想了想,越发觉得什么真爱之类肉麻兮兮的东西不存在,人和人之间只是很多个小宇宙互相碰撞的结果,像赤手捧着一捧水,不知道什么时候水就从指缝流走了。

选择了一种生活方式,就要接受它带给你的任何一种结果。但是自己能够完全的做出选择,本身就是一种很大的幸福了,我一直这么觉得。。好啦,闲话不多说了,奉上台词与大家共赏:

There's only two kinds of people in the world.There's women,and there's men.Summer Finn was a woman.Height,average.Weight,average.Shoe size,slightly above average.For all intents and purposes,Summer Finn,just another girl.Except she wasn't.To wit,in 1998,Summer quoted a song by the Scottish band Belle and Sebastian in her high school yearbook."Color my life with the chaos of trouble."This spike in Michigan sales of their album...The boy with the Arab Strap continues to puzzle industry analysts.Summer's employment at the Daily Freeze during her sophomore year coincided with an inexplicable 212% increase in revenue.Every apartment Summer rented was offered at an average rate of 9.2% below market value.And her round-trip commute to work averaged 18.4 double takes per day.It was a rare quality,this “Summer effect.”Rare,and yet something every postadoles cent male has encountered at least once in their lives.For Tom Hansen to find it now in a city of 400,000 offices,91,000 commercial buildings and 3.8 million people,well,that could only be explained by one thing:fate.

世上只有两种人,女人跟男人,夏天是一个女人,中等身高(165),中等体型(55公斤),蝎子的尺码略大(39号)。实际上,夏天只是个简单的女孩,只不过她并不普通。1998年,夏天在高中毕业纪念册里引用贝尔与塞巴斯汀的一首歌"用混乱缤纷我的人生",他们的专辑在密歇根因此大卖,让业界摸不着头脑。夏天大二时在冰激凌店打工,业绩莫名其妙增长了212%。夏天每次租房子的房租都比市场行情低9.2%。她通勤上下班时,平均每天让人惊艳18.4次。“夏天效应”是个罕见的特异功能,很罕见,但每个成年男人碰到一次,会存在他们一生的记忆里。汤姆认为在有40万家公司行号,91000栋大楼以及380万人口的城市寻找真爱,只能靠一个东西:命中注定。

Tom Hansen:Why is pretty girls think they can treat people like crap and get away with it?
汤姆韩森:为什么辣妹总是不把别人当做一回事?
Centuries of reinforcement.
这是几百年的功力。
Tom Hansen:You know what?Screw her.I don't care.If she wants to be that way,fine.
汤姆韩森:你懂什么啊,管她呢,我才不在乎她们呢,随便她想怎么样。
Summer:They used to call me Anal Girl. I was very neat and organized.
夏天:同学都叫我肛欲期,女孩,我被归类在爱整洁干净的肛欲期,。

恋爱时的汤姆

Tom Hansen:I'm in love with Summer.I love her smile.I love her hair.I love her knee.I love this heart-shaped birthmark she has on her neck.I love the way she sometimes licks before she talks.I love the sound of her laugh.I love the way she looks when she's sleeping.<She's like the wind>I love how I hear this song everytime I think of her.I love how she makes me feel.Like anything's possible,or like...I don't know.

汤姆韩森:我爱上夏天了,我爱她的微笑,我爱她的头发,我爱她的膝盖,我爱她脖子上的心形胎记,我爱她有时候说话前会抿一下嘴唇,我爱她的笑声,我爱她睡觉时的样子。《她像风儿一样》我爱我每次听到这首歌我就会想到她,我爱她带给我的感觉,就像什么都有可能,一种莫名其妙的感觉。
失恋后的汤姆

Tom Hansen:I hate summer.I hate her crooked teeth.I hate her 1960s haircut.I hate her knobby knees.And I hate her cockroach-shaped splotch on her neck.I hate the way she smacks her lips before she talks.And I hate the way she sounds when she laughs.<She's like the wind>I hate this song.

汤姆韩森:我恨夏天,我恨她的歪牙,我恨她60年代的鬓角,我恨她肿起来的膝盖,我恨她脖子上的蟑螂斑点,我恨她说话前先咂嘴,我恨她的笑声,《她像风儿一样》我恨这首歌。

Tom Hansen:I guess I'm not just anybody.

汤姆韩森:我想我不是你的路人甲。

Tom Hansen:I'm messed up.I am.You know,on the one hand,I want to forget her.On the other hand,I know that she's the only person in the entire universe that will make me happy.Mm-hmm.You ever do this?You think back on the times you had with someone,replay it in your head over and over again,and you look for those first sigh of trouble.There's two options really.Either she's an evil,emotionless,miserable human being,or she's a robot.

汤姆韩森:我真的很惨,一方面我想忘了她,另一方面,我知道全宇宙只有她可以让我快乐。嗯,你曾经这样做过吗,如果你回想跟某人的所有时光,不断在脑子里反复播放,你去寻找出状况的第一个迹象,事情往往有两种可能:第一她可能是无邪可悲的人,或者她是个机器人。

Tom Hansen:You know what sucks?Realizing that everything you believe in is complete and utter bullshit.It sucks.
汤姆韩森:你知道什么事情很糟吗,就是发现曾经你相信的一切都变成了幻想,太糟了。

Summer:What do you mean?
夏天:什么意思?

Tom Hansen:Uh,you know,destiny,and soul mates,and true love,and all that childhood fairy tale nonsense.You were right.I should have listened to you.No.Yeah.what?What are you smiling at?

汤姆韩森:命运,精神伴侣,真爱,还有胡说八道的童话故事。你说得对,我当初该听你的。别笑,干嘛?你在笑什么?
Summer:Tom.

夏天:汤姆。
Tom Hansen:What?What are you looking at me like that for?

汤姆韩森:干嘛?你干嘛这样看着我?
Summer:Well,you know,I guess it's because I was sitting in a deli and reading Dorian Gray and a guy comes up to me and asked me about it,and now he's my husband.

夏天:你知道的,我想这是因为我在熟食店看"多利安格雷的画像",有个人走过来和我谈论关于这本书的事情,他现在成了我的老公。
Tom Hansen:Yeah.And...so?

汤姆韩森:额~所以呢?
Summer:So,what if I'd gone to the movies?What if I had gone somewhere else for lunch?What if I'd gotten there 10 minutes later?It was...It was meant to be.

夏天:如果我去看电影了呢?如果我去别的地方吃午饭呢?如果我晚去那里10分钟呢?一切都是命中注定的。

If Tom had learned anything,it was that you can't ascribe great cosmic significance to a simple earthly event.Coincidence.That's all anything ever is.Nothing more than coincidence.Tom had finally learned there are no miracles.There's no such thing as fate.Nothing is meant to be.He knew.He was sure of it now.

如果汤姆学到了任何事情,那就是你不能把重大的宇宙意义归结成简单的地球事件。巧合,一切都是如此,只有巧合,没别的。汤姆发现奇迹并不存在,没有命运这回事,事情不是注定好的,他知道了,他现在确定了。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-20 16:43:39 | 显示全部楼层
bravo!很不错的分享。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-8-11 08:00:21 | 显示全部楼层
选择了一种生活方式,就要接受它带给你的任何一种结果。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-23 13:17:00 | 显示全部楼层
很好的资源,谢谢分享,有完整版的就好了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-3 10:23:29 | 显示全部楼层
I'm in love with Summer.I love her smile.I love her hair.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-4 17:23:01 | 显示全部楼层
thank you very much!I love her hair.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-12 11:03:08 | 显示全部楼层
There's only two kinds of people in the world.There's women,and there's men.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-18 21:50:12 | 显示全部楼层
很不错的网站,学习来了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

1、请认真发帖,禁止回复纯表情,纯数字等无意义的内容!帖子内容不要太简单!
2、提倡文明上网,净化网络环境!抵制低俗不良违法有害信息。
3、每个贴内连续回复请勿多余3贴,每个版面回复请勿多余10贴!
4、如果你对主帖作者的帖子不屑一顾的话,请勿回帖。谢谢合作!

VIP你的影视英语人生
客服QQ
397839773 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
工作室地址:北京市朝阳区科技路88号现代城5号楼

英语我帮您网站:推荐最新适合英语学习的电影、美剧,提供欧美电影及电视剧音频剧本、台词笔记、视频字幕下载,鼓励大家充分利用:电脑、智能手机、IPAD等移动设备随时随地收听观看电影美剧、轻轻松松提高英语听力口语。

技术支持: 看电影学英语  © 2008-2021 英语我帮您

客服邮箱: {赞助会员发邮件必回复!}

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 19:11 , Processed in 0.097936 second(s), 38 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表