只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

扫一扫,访问微社区

100部高清纯英文字幕电影打包下载100部适合青少年学习的原声电影合集适合儿童学英语的100部英文原声动画
查看: 4337|回复: 0

动画片《机器人总动员》经典台词中英文对照

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-7-9 18:16:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
导读:这部动画片耗费了皮克斯人四年的心血,作为世界上最具原创精神的工作室,创作《机器人总动员》对他们来说也是个危险的尝试。毕竟,没有人想看到一部没有对白、只是几个长相个异的机器人的故事。但他们成功了,作为2008年最受好评的作品,它甚至改变了奥斯卡的评奖规则——最佳影片提名数的扩充。它卷走了几乎所有评奖季奖项的最佳动画长片,甚至好几个影展给了它最佳影片的荣誉,它为动画电影赢得了空前的关注度。你可以说皮克斯不如梦工厂搞笑,不如蓝天工作室卖座,但必须承认皮克斯每一次都给我们带来了惊喜,也引领着我们对来年的期待。

以下为动画片《机器人总动员》经典台词中英文对照,希望大家喜欢!

In a dream I hold you close Embracing you with my hands You gazed at me with eyes full of love And made me understand
在梦里我常常梦到你,拥抱你,我看到了,你用充满爱意的眼神凝视我。

That I was meant to share it with you My heart my mind my soul Then I open my eyes And all I see reality shows I’m alone
我真的愿意全心全意的和你分享一切,然而当我睁开眼睛,看到的却是我还是孤单一人。

But I know someday that you’ll be by my side Cause I know god’s just waiting till the time is right
但我知道总有一天你会出现在我身边,因为上帝正在安排这个对的时间。

God will you keep her safe from the thunderstorm When the day’s cold will you keep her warm When the darkness falls will you please shine her the way
上帝你能不能让她平安,远离风暴;当天气寒冷,你能不能让她温暖。

God will you let her know that I love her so When theres no one there that she’s not alone Just close her eyes and let her know My heart is beating with hers
上帝你能不能让她知道我如此爱她;让她知道即使世界上没有其他人,她也不会孤单;让她知道只要她闭上眼睛,她就会知道我的心为她存在。

So I prayed until that day (prayed until that day) When our hearts will beat as one (when our hearts hearts will beat as one) I will wait so patiently (patiently) For that day to come (for that day to come)
我祈祷那天能出现,我们感受到彼此的心在同时跳动。我会一直耐心的等待,只为这一天的来临。

I know someday that you’ll be by my side Cause I know god’s just waiting till the time is right
我知道总有一天你会出现在我身边,因为上帝正在安排这个对的时间。

God will you keep her safe from the thunderstorm When the day’s cold will you keep her warm When the darkness falls will you please shine her the way (shine he the way)

God will you let her know that I love her so When theres no one there that she’s’ not alone Just close her eyes and let her know My heart is beating with hers

Is beating with hers (ooo) My heart is beating with hers (oooo) It’s beating with hers
我的心只为她存在,一直为她存在...

God will you keep her safe from the thunderstorm When the day’s cold will you keep her warm When the darkness falls will you please shine her the way

God will you let her know that I love her so When theres no one there that she’s not alone Just close her eyes and let her know My heart is beating with hers

Oh~~~ it’s beating with hers (it’s beating with yours)
我的心只为她存在,一直为她存在...

来自群组: 看动画学英语
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

1、请认真发帖,禁止回复纯表情,纯数字等无意义的内容!帖子内容不要太简单!
2、提倡文明上网,净化网络环境!抵制低俗不良违法有害信息。
3、每个贴内连续回复请勿多余3贴,每个版面回复请勿多余10贴!
4、如果你对主帖作者的帖子不屑一顾的话,请勿回帖。谢谢合作!

VIP你的影视英语人生
客服QQ
397839773 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
工作室地址:北京市朝阳区科技路88号现代城5号楼

英语我帮您网站:推荐最新适合英语学习的电影、美剧,提供欧美电影及电视剧音频剧本、台词笔记、视频字幕下载,鼓励大家充分利用:电脑、智能手机、IPAD等移动设备随时随地收听观看电影美剧、轻轻松松提高英语听力口语。

技术支持: 看电影学英语  © 2008-2021 英语我帮您

客服邮箱: {赞助会员发邮件必回复!}

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 23:56 , Processed in 0.138646 second(s), 33 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表