只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

扫一扫,访问微社区

100部高清纯英文字幕电影打包下载100部适合青少年学习的原声电影合集适合儿童学英语的100部英文原声动画
查看: 337525|回复: 4

[经典台词] 电影《社交网络》经典台词中英文对照

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-10-12 20:25:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
影视导读:电影《社交网络》根据本·麦兹里奇的小说《意外的亿万富翁:Facebook的创立,一个关于性、金钱、天才和背叛的故事》改编而成。影片的故事原型来源于网站facebook的创始人马克·扎克伯格和埃德华多·萨瓦林。《社交网络》成为第68届金球奖的最大赢家,其编剧亚兰·索金获最佳编剧奖,其电影音乐还获得最佳原创音乐奖。这部电影将商业社会与校园网络巧妙结合,展现了一个天才青年的传记发家史。《社交网络》在美国当红著名导演大卫·芬奇的运筹惟幄下,无论是剧情设定、人物塑造,还是台词对白和拍摄处理方面都堪称经典。

以下为电影The Social Network《社交网络》经典台词中英文对照:

1.You don't get to 500 million firends without making a few friends.
要成就5亿社群王国得先背叛几个朋友。

2.Did you know there are more people with genius IQs living in China than there are people of any kind living in the United States?
知道吗?中国的天才人数比全美国的人加起来还要多。

3.Dating you is like dating a StairMaster.
和你约会就想再和爬楼机约会。

4.You are probably going to be a very successful computer person.But you're gonna go through life thinking that girls don't like you because you're a nerd.And I want you to know from the bottom of my heart that that won't be true.It'll be because you're an asshole.
你将来可能会成为一个很成功的电脑人。但你会认为你这辈子都不会有人喜欢,因为你是个书呆子。但说真心话,我要你知道那不是真的。没女孩喜欢你那是因为你是个混蛋。

5.——You don't think I deserve your attention?
         你觉得我不配拥有你全部的注意力吗?
   ——I think if your clients wanna sit on my shoulders and call themselves tall,they have a right to give it a try,but there's no requirement that I enjoy sitting here listening to people lie.You have part of my attention.You have the minimum amount.The rest of my attention is back at the office of Facebook,where my colleagues and I are doing things that no one in this room,including and especially your clients,are intellectually or creatively capable of doing.Did I adequately answer your condesending question?
         我认为如果你的委托人想要骑在我头上打耍威风,他们尽可一试,但也没人要求我兴高采烈的坐在这听你们撒谎。你拥有我部分的注意力,最小的一部分。我剩下的注意力都集中在Facebook的办公室,在那儿我和我同事所做的工作,在做没有一位有能力做到,尤其包括你的委托人。他们没有这个脑筋和这份创造力。您老对我的回答满意吗?

6.This time,you're gonna hand them a business card that says,”I'm CEO,bitch.“
这年头,你手上拿着一张名片,上面写着"我是总裁,贱人。"

7.You're not asshole,Mark.You're just trying so hard to be.
你不是混蛋,Mark.你只是太致力于变成一个混蛋。

8.Sean Parker: You're 20 minutes late. You're gonna walk in there, say you overslept and you didn't have time to get dressed. Their gonna pitch you. Chase equity is going to gonna pitch you. They're gonna beg you to take their money. You're gonna nod, you're gonna nod, you're gonna nod and then you're gonna say, "Which one of you is Ralph?" ?   No, not Ralph, Manningham. Which one of is Mitchell Manningham and he'll say I am. And you say Sean Parker says f*k you. Walk out.

肖恩:你晚了20分钟。进去以后就说自己睡过头了,没时间换衣服。他们会对你卑躬屈膝,求着你收下他们的钱。你只管点头就好,然后问他们:你们哪一位是拉尔夫?不对,是曼宁厄姆。你们哪位是米切尔•曼宁厄姆?他就会说:是我。然后你说:肖恩•帕克让我跟你说:“去你妈的”。然后转身离开。

9.Tyler Winklevoss: We're going to Summers.
Divya Narendra:You can't get a meeting with Larry Summers.
Tyler Winklevoss: My brother and I pay tuition at this school, we
carry a 3.9 GPA at this school, We've won trophies for this school
and We'll be rowing in the Olympics for this school. I want a meeting
with the goddamn president of this school.

泰勒:我们要去见萨默斯(时任哈佛校长)。
迪维亚:很难和他预约的。
泰勒:我们兄弟俩交过学费,GPA得了3.9(满分4),为学校赢得过奖杯,未来还会去参加奥运会。我要见TM的学校校长。

10.Sy:And frankly you did spend awful lot of the time Embarrassing Mr. Zuckerberg with
the girl's testimony from the bar.
Mark Zuckerberg:I'm not embarrassed. She just made a lot that up.
She was under oath.
Gretchen:She was under oath.
Mark Zuckerberg: I guess there would be the first time somebody's lies under oath.

赛:坦白的说,你花了大量的时间引用那个女孩的证词,只是为了让扎克伯格先生难堪。
马克:我并不难堪。那都是她编造的。
格雷琴:她已经宣誓了。
马克:那我想这一定是第一次有人在宣誓后撒谎了。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-8 16:22:30 | 显示全部楼层
nice work,thanks for sharing!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-15 18:10:47 | 显示全部楼层
好电影  就是主角说话太快 用来学英语费点劲
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-10 11:31:40 | 显示全部楼层
zephyr110129 发表于 2018-3-15 18:10
好电影  就是主角说话太快 用来学英语费点劲

还少有说话慢的对话吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-9-11 16:44:55 | 显示全部楼层
感謝分享                       
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

1、请认真发帖,禁止回复纯表情,纯数字等无意义的内容!帖子内容不要太简单!
2、提倡文明上网,净化网络环境!抵制低俗不良违法有害信息。
3、每个贴内连续回复请勿多余3贴,每个版面回复请勿多余10贴!
4、如果你对主帖作者的帖子不屑一顾的话,请勿回帖。谢谢合作!

VIP你的影视英语人生
客服QQ
397839773 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
工作室地址:北京市朝阳区科技路88号现代城5号楼

英语我帮您网站:推荐最新适合英语学习的电影、美剧,提供欧美电影及电视剧音频剧本、台词笔记、视频字幕下载,鼓励大家充分利用:电脑、智能手机、IPAD等移动设备随时随地收听观看电影美剧、轻轻松松提高英语听力口语。

技术支持: 看电影学英语  © 2008-2021 英语我帮您

客服邮箱: {赞助会员发邮件必回复!}

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 11:56 , Processed in 0.112321 second(s), 35 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表