扫一扫,访问微社区

100部高清纯英文字幕电影打包下载100部适合青少年学习的原声电影合集适合儿童学英语的100部英文原声动画
查看: 26709|回复: 4

[经典台词] 电影《穿普拉达的女王》经典台词中英文对照

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-2-10 19:51:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

The Devil Wears Prada-穿普拉达的女王

The Devil Wears Prada-穿普拉达的女王

影视导读:Miranda 是一个魔鬼般的女主编,供职于一家非常有名的时装杂志。而一个小城市女孩就任这个女主编的助手。女主编一方面自己的生活非常的奢华和光鲜,另一方面却竭尽所能的剥削助手的劳动力。这个女孩在本以为自己找到了一份人人羡慕的好工作,但美梦却很快就破灭了,她的工作不仅不是天堂,反而比地狱有过之而无不及,令她十分沮丧。因此她开始对这个社会,对自己的人生有了一些思考,也渐渐变得成熟起来……

An accessory is merely a piece of iconography... used to express individual identity.
一个装饰配件代表了一个人的形象,展示你的个性。

Tomorrow they can spend another $300,000 reshooting something that was probably fine to begin with, to sell people things they don't need.
第二天他们会再拿出30万来重拍些或许本来就很棒的作品,再推销给你一些你根本不需要的东西。

That's realy what this multibillion-dollar industry is all about anyway, isn't it? Inner beauty.
这就是十亿资产的价值所在,对吧?内在美。

Let me know when your whole life goes up in smoke. That means it's time for a promotion.
当你的私生活一团糟的时候告诉我。这就意味着你该升职了。

Fashion is not about utility.
时尚并不是为了实用性。

It is not just blue, it's not turquoise... it's actually cerulean.
它不是蓝色,也不是宝蓝色,它是天然蓝。

You think this has nothing to do with you.
你觉得这和你无关?

You go to your closet...and you select... I don't know...that lumpy blue sweater, for instance...
你去自己的衣橱,选择…我不知道…比如你那松垮的蓝色绒线衫

because you're trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously...to care about what you put on your back.
试着告诉世人你的人生重要到你无法关心自己的穿着

But what you don't know is that that sweater is not just blue.It's not turquoise. It's not lapis.It's actually cerulean.
但你要知道那衣服不仅仅是蓝色.不是绿色,也不是青色,而是天蓝色

And you're also blithely unaware of the fact...
你也随意忽视很多

that in 2002, Oscar de la Renta did a collection of cerulean gowns.
像奥斯卡·德拉伦塔在2002年设计过一系列天蓝色的晚礼服

And then I think it was Yves Saint Laurent... wasrt it...who showed cerulean military jackets?
然后,我估计是圣罗兰…是吗?设计出天蓝色的军式夹克衫

And then cerulean quickly showed up in the collections of eight different designers.
之后天蓝色就成了其他8位不同设计师的最爱

And then it, uh, filtered down through the department stores...
然后放入其名下的商店

and then trickled on down into some tragic Casual Corner...where you, no doubt,fished it out of some clearance bin.
最后慢慢渗入可悲的CC(Casual Corner,提倡舒适的中档品牌),才让你从她们的打折货中掏到

However, that blue represents millions of dollars...and countless jobs...
总之,那蓝色值几千万和数不尽的心血

and it's sort of comical how you think that you've made a choice...that exempts you from the fashion industry...
滑稽的是,你以为是你选择了这个颜色,让自己远离时尚界

when, in fact...you're wearing a sweater that was selected for you by the people in this room...from a pile of stuff.
事实却是…这屋子里的人帮你从一堆衣服里选了这件绒线衫

So then I said,"No, I couldn't see the difference...between the two absolutely identical belts'"...
然后说“不,我看不出有这2条…完全相同的腰带有何区别

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-27 10:52:23 | 显示全部楼层

电影《穿普拉达的女王》精彩对白中英文对照

13092914447179.jpg

Well,if it werert for the stupid boyfriend I'd have to whisk you away right here and now.
如果你不是名花有主,我现在就会把你劫走。

--The girls's recital was absolutely wonderful.They played Rachmaninoff.Everyone loved it.Everyone except me,because,sadly,I was not there.她们的独奏太精彩了,选了拉克曼尼诺夫的作品,所有人都说好,除了我,因为,不幸的是我不在场。
--Miranda,I'm so sorry.马林达,我很抱歉。
--Do you know why I hired you?I always hire the same girl stylish,slender,of course worships the magazine.But so often,they turn out to be ...I don't know...disappointing and,um...stupid.So you,with that impressive resume and the big speech about your so-called work ethic...I,um...I thought you would be different.I said to myself,go ahead.Take a chance.Hire the smart,fat girl.I had hope.My God.I live on it.Anyway,you ended up disappointing me more than,um...more than any of the other silly girls.知道我为什么雇用你吗?我总是雇佣时髦、苗条、当然还有崇尚这本杂志的女孩子。但是,她们总变得...我不知道...让人失望...变得愚蠢。而你,有非常漂亮的简历还夸夸其谈说自己是个工作狂。我...我以为你会不一样。我对自己说,去吧!抓住机会,雇一个聪明的胖女孩,我曾这么希望。天哪,希望是我的动力,总之,你却比其他任何女孩都蠢...都让我更感觉到失望。

--Um,I really did everything I could think of.我真的竭尽全力做了我能做的事情。

奈杰尔:I can get another girl to take your job in five minutes...one who really wants it.Andy,be serious.You're  not trying.You are whining.What is it that you want me to say to you,huh?Do you want me to say,“Poor you.Miranda's picking on you.Poor you.Poor Andy”?Hmm?Wake up,six.She's just doing her job.Don't you know that you are working at the place that published some of the greatest artists of the century?Halston,Lagerfeld,de la Renta.And what they did,what they created was greater than art because you live your life in it.Well,not you,obviously,but some people.You think this is just a magazine,hmm?This is not just a magazine.This is a shining beacon of hope for...oh,I don't know.Let's say a young boy growing up in Rehode Island with six brothers pretending to go to soccer practice when he was really going to sewing class and reading Runway under the covers at night with a flashlight.You have no idea how many legends have walked these halls.And what's worse,you don’t care.Because this place,where so many people would die to work...you only deign to work.And you want to know why she doesn't kiss you on the forehead and give you a gold star on your homework at the end of the day.Wake up,sweetheart.

我可以在五分钟之类找到一个非常想要这份工作的女孩顶替你。安迪,严肃点!你根本没有努力!你在抱怨!你希望我对你说什么?要我说“真可怜,马林达又欺负你了,真可怜,可怜的安迪”?是吗?醒醒,六号女生。她只是在做她的工作,你知道吗,你工作在一个负责出版近百年来顶尖艺术家作品的地方?豪斯顿、拉格菲尔德、德拉伦塔。他们的作品、创作比艺术更伟大,因为你就生活在他们的作品中。哦,当然不包括你,但包括不少人。你以为这只是本杂志,对吗?这不仅仅是杂志,只是希望的灯塔,之路给...哦,我不知道。比方说,一个生活在罗德岛上有六个兄弟的男孩假装去上足球课,却偷偷跑去在学做裁缝,晚上在被窝里用手电筒看《天桥》。你不知道这里的员工有多艰辛,更糟糕的是,你根本不在乎。在这里,更多的人是热爱这份工作,而你是被迫的,你还抱怨她为什么不亲吻你的额头,,每天都给你的作业批个金色五角星。醒醒吧,亲爱的!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-30 23:49:17 | 显示全部楼层
喜欢这个电影,跟着学英文也不错。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-8-3 21:43:56 | 显示全部楼层
这个电影很有激励性,之前老师推荐看过
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-6-1 21:07:07 | 显示全部楼层
这个电影很棒的,我喜欢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

1、请认真发帖,禁止回复纯表情,纯数字等无意义的内容!帖子内容不要太简单!
2、提倡文明上网,净化网络环境!抵制低俗不良违法有害信息。
3、每个贴内连续回复请勿多余3贴,每个版面回复请勿多余10贴!
4、如果你对主帖作者的帖子不屑一顾的话,请勿回帖。谢谢合作!

VIP你的影视英语人生
客服QQ
397839773 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
工作室地址:北京市朝阳区科技路88号现代城5号楼

英语我帮您网站:推荐最新适合英语学习的电影、美剧,提供欧美电影及电视剧音频剧本、台词笔记、视频字幕下载,鼓励大家充分利用:电脑、智能手机、IPAD等移动设备随时随地收听观看电影美剧、轻轻松松提高英语听力口语。

技术支持: 看电影学英语  © 2008-2021 英语我帮您

客服邮箱: {赞助会员发邮件必回复!}

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 05:29 , Processed in 0.216185 second(s), 40 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表