扫一扫,访问微社区

100部高清纯英文字幕电影打包下载100部适合青少年学习的原声电影合集适合儿童学英语的100部英文原声动画
查看: 4090|回复: 3

[经典台词] 电影《心灵捕手》经典台词中英文对照

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-3-20 11:13:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

电影《心灵捕手》经典对白配图

电影《心灵捕手》经典对白配图

电影《心灵捕手》讲述了一个关于天才救赎的故事、一个关于心灵洗礼的故事。 面对个体自己的时候,我们缺少对自己的诉求,而将注意力和暴力转嫁于他人,寻求心理平衡。这是每个人都会在现实生活中遇到的内心的挣扎。影片无论是对于人物心灵的刻画,还是剧情台词的斟酌,都相当精彩。以下是电影《心灵捕手》的几段对白摘录,分享出来与大家共勉:

尚恩 : 所以问你艺术,你可能会提出艺术书籍中的粗浅论调,有关米开朗基罗,你知道很多,他的政治抱负、他和教皇、他的性取向,所有的作品,对吗?但你不知道西斯汀教堂的气味,你从没站在那儿观赏过天花板,我看过。如果我问关于女人的事,你八成会说出个人偏好的谬论,你可能上过几次床,但你说不出在女人身旁醒来很幸福的滋味。问战争,你会说莎士比亚的话"共赴战场,亲爱的朋友",但你从没接近过战争,从没有把好友的头抱在膝盖上,看着他吐出最后一口气。

SEAN: So, if I asked you about art, you'd probably give me the skinny on Every art book ever written. Michelangelo. You know a lot about him: life's work, political aspirations, him and the Pope, sexual orientation, the whole works, right? But I bet you can't tell me what it smells like in the Sistine Chapel. You've never actually stood there and looked up at that beautiful ceiling…seen that. If I ask you about women, you'll probably give me a syllabus of your personal favorites. You may have even been laid a few times. But you can't tell me what it feels like to wake up next to a woman and feel truly happy. You're a tough kid. And I ask you about war, you'd probably, uh, throw Shakespeare at me, right? "Once more unto the breach, dear friends…" But you've never been near one. You've never held your best friend's head in your lap…and watched him gasp his last breath, lookin' to you for help.

问爱情,你会引述十四行诗,但你没看过女人的脆弱,她能以双眼击倒你,感觉上帝让天使为你下凡,她能从地狱救出你,你不解当她的天使的滋味,拥有对她的爱,直到永远。经历这一切,经历癌症。你无法体会在医院睡两个月,因为医生一看到你就知道,会客时间的规定对你无效。你不了解真正的失去,唯有爱别人胜于自己才能体会。我怀疑你敢那样爱人,看着你,我没看到聪明自信,我看到被吓坏的狂妄孩子,但你是天才,没人能否认,没人能了解你的深度,但你看我的画就认定了我,你把我的人生撕裂了。你是孩儿,对吧?你想我会知道你日子有多苦、你的感受、你是谁,是因为我看过孤离泪吗?那简化你了吗?我不在乎,因为你知道吗?我不能靠任何书籍认识你,除非你谈自己,谈你是谁,那我就着迷了,我愿意加入,但你不想那么做,对吗?你怕你会被说出来的话吓到。

Good Will Hunting《心灵捕手》电影宣传照

Good Will Hunting《心灵捕手》电影宣传照

I ask you about love, you'll probably quote me a sonnet. But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable……known someone that could level you with her eyes……feelin' like God put an angel on earth just for you……who could rescue you from the depths of hell……and you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel……to have that love for her, be there forever…through anything…through cancer. And you wouldn't know about sleeping sittin' up in a hospital room for two months, holding her hand, because the doctors could see in your eyes that the terms "visiting hours" don't apply to you. You don't know about real loss……'cause that only occurs when you love something more than you love yourself.I doubt you've ever dared to love anybody that much. I look at you.I don't see an intelligent, confident man. I see a cocky, scared-shitless kid. But you're a genius, Will. No one denies that. No one could possibly understand the depths of you. But you presume to know everything about me, because you saw a painting of mine. You ripped my fuckin' life apart. You're an orphan, right? Do you think I know the first thing about how hard your life has been? How you feel? Who you are? Because I read Oliver Twist? Does that encapsulate you? Personally, I don't give a shit about all that. Because you know what? I can't learn anything from you I can't read in some fuckin' book. Unless, you wanna talk about you…who you are. Then I 'm fasci ated. I'm in. But you don't want to do that, do you, sport? You're terrified of what you might say.

尚恩 : 天哪,她去世两年了,而那是我记得的事。像那样的小事很奇妙,那是我最想念的事,这些小特点让她成为我太太。她也知道我所有的小瑕庛,人们称之为不完美。其实不然,那才是好东西,能选择让谁进入我们的世界。你并不完美,我不吊你胃口,你认识的女生也不完美,问题是你们是否完美地合适。亲密关系就是这么一回事,你可以知道全世界的事,但发掘的方法就是去尝试。你不能跟我这个糟老头学,就算我知道我也不告诉你。

SEAN : Oh, Christ. But, Will, she's been dead two years, and that's the shit I remember. It's wonderful stuff, you know? Little things like that. Ah, but, those are the things I miss the most. The little idiosyncracies that only I knew about. That's what made her my wife. Oh, and she had the goods on me too. She knew all my little peccadilloes. People call these things imperfections. But they're not. Ah……that's the good stuff. And then we get to choose who we let our weird worlds. You're not perfect, sport. And let me save you the suspense. This girl you met, she isn't perfect either. But the question is whether or not you're perfect for each other. That's the whole deal. That's what intimacy is all about . Now, you can know everything in the world, sport, but the only way you're findin' out that one is by givin' it a shot. You certainly won't learn it from an old fucker like me. Even if I did know, I wouldn't tell a pissant like you.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-3 12:32:03 | 显示全部楼层
这才是经典中的经典影片,我很喜欢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-5 11:08:31 | 显示全部楼层
没看懂,到底想表达什么
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-10 10:03:33 | 显示全部楼层
练口语不建议这部
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

1、请认真发帖,禁止回复纯表情,纯数字等无意义的内容!帖子内容不要太简单!
2、提倡文明上网,净化网络环境!抵制低俗不良违法有害信息。
3、每个贴内连续回复请勿多余3贴,每个版面回复请勿多余10贴!
4、如果你对主帖作者的帖子不屑一顾的话,请勿回帖。谢谢合作!

VIP你的影视英语人生
客服QQ
397839773 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
工作室地址:北京市朝阳区科技路88号现代城5号楼

英语我帮您网站:推荐最新适合英语学习的电影、美剧,提供欧美电影及电视剧音频剧本、台词笔记、视频字幕下载,鼓励大家充分利用:电脑、智能手机、IPAD等移动设备随时随地收听观看电影美剧、轻轻松松提高英语听力口语。

技术支持: 看电影学英语  © 2008-2021 英语我帮您

客服邮箱: {赞助会员发邮件必回复!}

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 00:09 , Processed in 0.125162 second(s), 39 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表