只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

扫一扫,访问微社区

100部高清纯英文字幕电影打包下载100部适合青少年学习的原声电影合集适合儿童学英语的100部英文原声动画
查看: 4480|回复: 8

[经典台词] 电影《死亡诗社》经典台词中英文对照

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-4-21 20:55:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Why do I stand here? To feel taller than you? I stand on my desk to remind myself that we must constantly force ourselves to look at things in a different way. The world looks different from up here. If you don't believe it, stand up here and try it. All of you. Take turns.

我为什么站在这里?感觉比你们高吗?我站到讲台上是为提醒自己,我们必须时刻让自己用不同的视角看问题。从这个高度看到的世界大不相同。如果你不相信,站上来尝试一下吧。所有人。一个一个来。

I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately ... I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life!
  To put to rout all that was not life... And not when I came to die, discover that I had not lived...

我步入丛林, 因为我希望活得有意义 ...我希望活得深刻, 汲取生命所有的精髓!
  把非生命的一切全都击溃 ...以免在我生命终结时,发现自己从来没有活过 ...

We don't read and write poetry because it's cute.

We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race.

And the human race is filled with passion.

Medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life.

But poetry, beauty,romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.

我们读诗写诗,非为它的灵巧.

我们读诗写诗,因为我们是人类的一员.而人类充满了热情.
  医药,法律,商业,工程,这些都是高贵的理想,并且是维生的必需条件.
  但是诗,美,浪漫,爱,这些才是我们生存的原因.

Come my friend,till it's not too late to seek a newer world.

From my purpose hold to be the other side of sunset.

And though we are not now that strength which as old days moved earth and heaven.

That which we are we are,one equal temper of heroic hearts.

Maybe weak by time and fate, but strong is will,to strive, to seek,to find,and not to yield.

来吧,我的朋友,寻找更新的世界尚为时不晚.

我决心已定,要驶过夕阳的尽头。

尽管我们不再有昔日的伟力,可以震天撼地。

我们仍然有着同样的英雄般的心。

时间和命运使它衰弱,但坚强意志仍在,去拼搏,去探索,去发现,永不屈服。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-21 20:57:52 | 显示全部楼层

及时行乐,让你的生命超越凡俗

《劝少年们珍惜时光》及时采撷你的花蕾/旧时光一去不回/今天尚在微笑的花朵/明天变得风中枯萎(丁尼生)

Gather ye rosebuds while ye may/Old time is still a-flying/And this same flowers that smiles today/Tomorrow will be dying

因为信不信由你,这个房间里的每个人,总有一天都要停止呼吸,僵冷,死亡。我要你们向前到这儿来,细细玩味过去的面孔,你们经过这儿无数次,但从未真正看过他们,和你的差异并不大,对吧?同样的发型,和你们一样精力旺盛,和你们一样不可一世,世界都在他们的掌握之中,他们认为注定要成就大事,和大多数的你们一样,他们的双眼充满了希望,和你们一样。他们是否虚度时光,到最后一无所成?因为各位所见到的……这些男孩现在都已化为尘土了,如果你们仔细倾听,便能听见他们在低声耳语,附耳过去,仔细听,听见了?CARPE...听见了吗?CARPE... CARPE DIEM 及时行乐,孩子们,让你的生命超越凡俗。

Becuase believe or not, each one of us in this room is one day going to stop breathing, turn cold and die. I'd like you to step forward of you and peruse some of the faces from the past. They're not that different from you , are they? Same haircuts. Full of hormones. Just like you. Invincible just like you fell. The world is their oyster. They belive they're destined for great things, just like many of you, their eyes are full of hope, just like you. Did they wait until it was too late to make from their lives evenone iota of what they were capable? Because, you see gentelman, these boys are now fertilising daffodils. But if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it ? Carpe...hear it?...Carpe, carpe diem, seize the day, boys, make your lives extrordinary.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-21 20:58:11 | 显示全部楼层

诗歌、美丽、浪漫、爱情,才是我们活着的意义。

《英语诗歌五百年》序言:要完全理解诗歌,我们首先必须了解它的格调、韵律、修辞手法,然后提两个问题:第一,诗主题如何艺术地实现;第二,诗主题的重要性。
  To fully understand poetry, we must first be fluent with its meter, rhyme and figures of speech, then ask two questions: 1) How artfully has the objective of the poem been rendered and 2) How important is that objective?
  我们不是在接水管。We're not laying pipe.
  惟有在梦中,人们才是真正自由的。Only in their dreams can men be truly free.
  学会自己思考,学会欣赏文学和语言。不管别人怎么说,文学和语言的确能改变世界。
  Learn to think for yourselves again. No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world.
  我们读诗、写诗并不是因为它们好玩,而是因为我们是人类的一分子,而人类是充满激情的。没错,医学、法律、商业、工程,这些都是崇高的追求,足以支撑人的一生。但诗歌、美丽、浪漫、爱情,这些才是我们活着的意义。
  We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering -- these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love -- these are what we stay alive for.
  (梭罗)死亡诗人致力于吸取生命的精华。
  The Dead Poets was dedicated to "sucking the marrow out of life".
  我们是一群浪漫主义者。我们不仅仅是念诗,诗从我们舌间滑落,就像蜜糖。情绪高涨,女人亢奋,灵魂驰骋。
  We weren't a Greek organization. We were Romantics. We didn't just read poetry, we let it drip from our tongues like honey. Spirits soared, women swooned and gods were created.
  (梭罗)我步入丛林/因为我希望生活得有意义/我希望活得深刻/吸取生命中所有的精华/把非生命的一切都击溃/以免当我生命终结/发现自己从没有活过
  I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life.To put to rout all that was not life, and not, when I had come to die, discover that I had not lived.
  (丁尼生)来吧,我的朋友/寻找更新世界尚为时不晚/我决心已定,要驶过夕阳尽头/尽管我们不再有昔日的伟力,可以震天撼地/我们仍有着,同样的英雄的心/时间和命运,使它衰老/但坚强意志仍在/让我们去奋斗,去探索,去发现/永不屈服
  (Alfred Lord Tennyson)Come my friends, 'Tis not too late to seek a newer world for my purpose holds to sail beyond the sunset. And though we are not now that strength which in old days Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;-- One equal temper of heroic hearts, Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
  然后我有了信仰/然后我有了想象/我被他们沉迷的嘲笑所感染/然后我看见刚果河/在黑土地上流过/在森林中划下一道金色的沟壑(语言的节奏感)
  Then I had religion, then I had a vision. I could not turn from their revel in derision. Then I saw the Congo creeping through the black, cutting through the forest with a golden track.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-21 21:16:10 | 显示全部楼层

要敢于开拓自己的天地

语言的目的只有一个:交流(学生)追求女人(老师)
  language was developed for one endeavor, and that is?
  To communicate...No,to woo women.  站上讲台,用不同的眼光来看待事物。
  we must constantly look at things in a different way.
  一旦觉得自己懂得,就必须换一种角度来看。这可能显得有些荒唐,或者愚蠢,但必须试一下。同样读书的时候,不要只想作者怎么看,想想你自己怎么看。
  Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way. Even though it may seem silly or wrong, you must try! Now, when you read, don't just consider what the author thinks. Consider what you think.
  你们必须努力寻找自己的声音,因为你越迟开始寻找,找到的可能性就越小。
  Boys, you must strive to find your own voice. Because the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you are to find it at all.
  梭罗说“大多数人都生活在平静的绝望中”。别陷入这种境地,冲出来。别像老鼠逃跑似的,看看你的周围,要敢于开拓自己的天地。
  Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.(Thoreau)Don't be resigned to that. Break out! Don't just walk off the edge like lemmings.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-21 21:16:38 | 显示全部楼层

做一个真正的上帝!

对我来说,运动只是一种让其他人把我们推向极致的机会。
  For me, sport is actually a chance for us to have other human beings push us to excel.
  与逆境不屈抗争,以无畏的气势面对敌人。
  Oh to struggle against great odds. To meet enemies undaunted.
  做一个世界的水手,游遍所有的港口。
  To be a sailor of the world, bound for all ports.
  我要做生活的主宰,而不是奴隶。
  Oh, I live to be the ruler of life, not a slave.
  走上绞刑台,面对行刑的枪口,我息安之如泰。
  To mount the scaffolds. To advance to the muzzle of guns with perfect nonchalance.
  舞蹈、鼓掌、兴奋、欢叫、跳跃、飘飘荡荡、滚滚向前
  To dance, clap hands, exalt, shout, skip, roll on, float on.
  哦,让生活从此变成一首欢乐的诗。
  Oh, to have life henceforth the poem of new joys.
  做一个真正的上帝!
  To indeed be a god!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-21 21:17:25 | 显示全部楼层

主题简单无妨,只是不要太俗套

1.爱(诗歌和生活的重要主题)
  我在她微笑中看到了甜蜜/她的眼睛闪烁着光芒/但生活如此复杂/我已满意/只要知道/只要知道/她还活着
  I see a sweetness in her smile. Blight light shines from her eyes. But life is complete; contentment is mine, Just knowing that... just knowing that she's alive.
  2.主题简单无妨,只是不要太俗套
  Sometimes the most beautiful poetry can be about simple things. Just don't let your poems be ordinary.
  3.惠特曼“站在世界屋脊上,我喊出我野性的狂叫”I sound my barbaric yawp over the rooftops of the world.
  一个牙齿流汗的疯子
  a sweaty-toothed madman.
  我闭上眼睛,他的形象在我眼前晃悠
  I close my eyes. this image floats beside me.
  一个牙齿流汗的疯子,瞪得我心怦怦直跳
  A sweaty-toothed madman with a stare that pounds my brain.
  他伸出手,掐信我的脖子His hands reach out and choke me.
  他一直在念叨真理all the time he's mumbling.Truth.
  真理就像一床总让你双脚冰凉的毯子/你怎么扯,怎么拽,总也不够/踢也好,打也好,它总也盖不住我们/从我们哭着降生/到我们奄奄一息/它只会盖住你的脸/不管你如何痛苦/不管你如何痛苦/如何叫喊
  Truth is like, like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. You kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying to the moment we leave dying, it will just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-21 21:18:01 | 显示全部楼层

你们用不着表演,完全为你自己

坚持与从俗不同的信仰的困难。
  the difficulty in maintaining your own beliefs in the face of others.
  我们都有一种被人接受的需要。但是你必须坚持自己的信仰是独特的是你自己的,哪怕别人认为它们很怪,或者很讨厌,哪怕一群人都说,那太差。
  we all have a great need for acceptance. But you must trust that your beliefs are unique, your own, even though others may think them odd or unpopular, even though the herd may go.
  罗伯特·弗洛斯特:希望你们也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步调,任何方向,任何东西都行,不管是自负也好,愚蠢也好,什么都行。
  I want you to find your own walk right now. Your own way of striding, pacing. Any direction. Anything you want. Whether it's proud, whether it's silly, anything. Gentlemen, the courtyard is yours.
  你们用不着表演,完全为你自己。You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.
  要敢于逆流而上。Swim against the stream.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Rainbow杨梅球球 该用户已被删除
发表于 2014-7-2 12:41:43 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-4 14:30:17 | 显示全部楼层
太经典了,必须收藏!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

1、请认真发帖,禁止回复纯表情,纯数字等无意义的内容!帖子内容不要太简单!
2、提倡文明上网,净化网络环境!抵制低俗不良违法有害信息。
3、每个贴内连续回复请勿多余3贴,每个版面回复请勿多余10贴!
4、如果你对主帖作者的帖子不屑一顾的话,请勿回帖。谢谢合作!

VIP你的影视英语人生
客服QQ
397839773 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
工作室地址:北京市朝阳区科技路88号现代城5号楼

英语我帮您网站:推荐最新适合英语学习的电影、美剧,提供欧美电影及电视剧音频剧本、台词笔记、视频字幕下载,鼓励大家充分利用:电脑、智能手机、IPAD等移动设备随时随地收听观看电影美剧、轻轻松松提高英语听力口语。

技术支持: 看电影学英语  © 2008-2021 英语我帮您

客服邮箱: {赞助会员发邮件必回复!}

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 05:33 , Processed in 0.192519 second(s), 41 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表