只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

扫一扫,访问微社区

100部高清纯英文字幕电影打包下载100部适合青少年学习的原声电影合集适合儿童学英语的100部英文原声动画
查看: 5944|回复: 1

[经典台词] 电影《楚门的世界》经典台词中英文对照

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-4-26 00:52:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

黑色喜剧《楚门的世界》向我们展现了一个平凡的小人物是怎样在自己毫不知情的情况下被制造成闻名的电视明星,却完全被剥夺了自由、隐私乃至尊严,成为大众娱乐工业的牺牲品。影片反映了人类的希望和焦虑,同时也因触及到当今最敏感的社会问题而备受瞩目。另外,值得一提的是本片中有很多贴近生活化的精彩对白,是影视英语学习爱好者不可多得的参考教材,以下为EN580摘录的《楚门的世界》经典台词中英文对照:

1. Truman:假如再也见不到你,就祝你早上好,下午好,晚上好!

Truman: Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

2. Truman:一切都是假的?

Truman Burbank: Was anything real?

Christof:你是真的,大家都爱看你……

Christof: You were real. That's what made you so good to watch…

3. 每个人都会接受眼前的现实。

We accept the reality of the world with which we're presented.

4. 我预料马上就会看到骑红色脚踏车的女人,拿花的男人和保险杠受损的金龟车。

I predict that, in just a moment,we'll see a lady on a red bike,followed by a man with flowers and a Volkswagen with a dented fender.

5. 充满欢笑泪水、悲欢离合,分享艾毕一家的甜酸苦辣。

Full of laughter, love, pain, sadness,but ultimately, redemption.

6. 你想把我切了还是削了?

Dice me, slice me or peel me?
7. 不必出门就能知天下事,有朋友相伴便不寂寞。

You don't have to leave home to discover what the world is about.we learn that no one is poor who has friends.

8. 他这次命大,下次就得提出起诉。

Next time he'll be charged.

9. 让我下车,你疯了,你想自杀就别拖我下水。

Let me out. lf you want to destroy yourself, do it on your own.

10. 我们从七岁起就是好朋友,互相抄袭才完成学业,考卷一模一样。

l've been your best friend since we were seven.We got through school by cheating off each other's test papers.Jesus, they were identical.

11. 大家都想要上电视,每个人都想成名。

Who hasn't sat in the john and had an imaginary interview on TV? Who hasn't wanted To be somebody?

12. 不过我只知道,不管正确答案是什么,不管对错我们都一起承担。

But l always felt safe knowing that.Because whatever the answer was, we were right or wrong together.

13. 我知道我们的生活都不如意,所有的理想都悄然逝去,你不想承认,于是另求出路。

Things haven't worked out for us like we used to dream they would.l know what that feeling's like. Everything slipping away.You don't want to believe it, so you look for answers somewhere else.

14. 他的初吻受到全球瞩目。

The world stood still for that stolen kiss.

15.有一晚我们在帐罯里彻夜不睡,因为你想玩北极游戏,结果害我得了肺炎。

l stayed up all night in your tent so,you could play North Pole.And l got pneumonia.

16. 科技日新月异,隐藏式摄影机记录他的一生。

And as he grew, so did the technology. A human life,recorded on a network of hidden cameras and broadcast live.

17. 他是第一个 被公司领养的小孩。

l believe Truman is the first child to be adopted by a corporation.

18. 好紧张的一周,简直如坐针毯。

What a week! l was on pins and needles the entire time.

19. 你无权把一个生命 当成一场秀。

What right do you have to turn a baby's life into a mockery.

20. 他如果决心要查出真相,谁也阻止不了他。

lf his was more than a vague ambition, if he was determined,to discover the truth, there's no way we could prevent him.

21. 我想说的是生命很脆弱。

l guess what l'm saying is that life is fragile.

22. 重点是,我甘愿为你牺牲。

But the point is, l'd gladly walk in front of traffic for you.

23. 答应我一件事,我如果在半途不幸身亡,你要把我当作粮食。

All right. Promise me one thing, though.lf l die before the summit, use me as an alternative source of food.

24、Network Executive: 看在上帝的份上,Chris!全世界都看着呢。我们不能让他当众死亡!

Network Executive: For God's sake, Chris! The whole world is watching. We can't let him die in front of a live audience!

25、你不能放弃,就算跛着脚也要爬上高峰。

No way, mister.You're going to the top of this mountain, broken legs and all.

26、Christof:我给了Truman过正常生活的机会。而你所生活的世界,是一个病态的世界。

Christof: I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.

27、不要听他,他是骗你的。

Please, don't listen to him. He's gonna lie to you.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-26 01:06:16 | 显示全部楼层

电影《楚门的世界》观后感(精彩影评中英对照)

The Truman Show-楚门的世界-电影宣传照

The Truman Show-楚门的世界-电影宣传照

一篇关于经典欧美影片《楚门的世界》观后感:文字优美、感悟深刻且中英文对照,值得大家参照和学习。

迎风怒吼、昂首高歌、向着太阳出生的地方,扬帆远航。白日妖艳、暗夜妩媚。面对陷阱一般的生活,挥手作别。
你嘲讽着无所不能地克里斯多夫:“如果不能相见,祝你早安、午安、晚安:”
你的胸中豪情万丈,如层云跌宕起伏,你微微一笑,别了,我的上帝!

优雅的上帝克里斯多夫,他导演出伟大的戏剧,让你,一个叫做楚门的人,暴露在五百架不停转动的摄影机里,日日夜夜。你的出生,游戏,你掉落的乳牙、你的恋爱,你在电话里喋喋不休的拉拢客户,你假装不经意地瞄一眼女同事的胸部,一个男人的出生和成长,历经多少冷清、惆怅、快乐、疯狂、欲望的生长与消散、理想的破灭与重生,这一切我们全看到了,而你却浑然不觉。恭喜你,电视宝贝、饭后甜点、荧屏里的爆米花、或者我也像克里斯多夫那样管你叫The Trueman Show演员,你是我们的Super star,却不是Truman的Truman。

生命中有多少这样的时刻,可以像你现在这样荣耀,你驾驶小船,漂流在一望无边的蓝色彼岸,海浪拍打着你的脸,甜蜜而伤人,你手里拿着初恋女友的照片,不想停留,只要远行。去寻找另一个世界里的爱人,或是世界上另一个你。亿万观众为你鼓掌欢呼,消费着你英雄般的逃亡和挣脱。电影放映厅里有个女孩曾跟我说过你闪耀的一刻,胜过无数人平庸的一生。我对她说:“有些狗屎我永远不懂:”

生命中又有多少这样的时刻,可以像你现在这样屈辱,你航行到那个世界的尽头,却听到小船碰壁的咣当一响。优雅的上帝克里斯多夫、伟大的导演、狡猾的过来人将你置身于如此尴尬的境地,他只是想告诉你,你的经历和故事,是我们一个盛大地真人秀节目,而对你而言,这就是存在、青春、爱、事业、账单、飞涨的油价、上上下下的股票、橄榄球、亲昵的宠物、图书馆里对女孩的暗送秋波、给孩子洗完澡后陷进沙发里的一声叹息,这——就生活的全部,那怕你所渴望的远行、海洋、斐济的太阳和爱人、与风浪抗争后不屈的笑容、都在无处不在的监视和控制之中,在你之前,曾有位叫做孙悟空的自由主义者,在飞翔三个十万八千里之后,依然落在了等候已久的强大控制之中,依然要面对欲望被满足之后的再次增长。依然要面对理想尽头那座打不破的墙。

你绝望的问:“And who am I?:”时,很多人哭了,上帝克里斯多夫把你放在桃源之境,放在荧屏之中时,在酒吧、在澡盆、在沙发上贪婪着注视着你一举一动的观众,管你叫super star,现在,他们渴望你从那里面走出来,来到我们身边,因为上帝克里斯多夫把我们的同类,一种叫做人的动物。一个叫做Truman的人,像一只试验小白鼠一样放在一个生存试验场里,他的试验最终会伤害到我们,看着你日复一日的存在下去,看着你早出晚归、谦虚友好、和铁哥们一起痛饮啤酒、和老婆共同干掉周末的剩饭,在老板和客户之间来回周旋。观众明白,你周围的人都是群众演员,你身边围绕着你产生的行为都带着目的而来,如果你不出来,那当然会刺痛所有人的心,因为我们看到的电影中的虚伪,何尝不是现实生活中的真实,你不逃亡,我们都会心烦意乱、坐卧不安。求你了,Truman,带着你爱人的照片,跑吧...

英语原文如下:

The wind roar, head high and sing, toward the sun, place of birth, sail voyage
Daytime flirtatious, charming Night. The face of the trap of living in general, unless wave
You are mocking the all-powerful to Christopher: "If you can not meet, I wish you good morning, good afternoon, good night:"
Your chest lofty, such as stratus ups and downs, your smile, do not, my God!

Grace of God Christopher, he directed a great drama, so that you, a man named Truman, exposed to 500 non-stop rotation of the camera, the days and nights. You were born, the game, you drop a tooth, your love, your phone never cease to draw customers, you pretend to casually glance at female colleagues in the chest, a man's birth and growth, after the number of deserted, melancholy, happiness , crazy, desire growth and dissipation, to disillusion and rebirth, all we are all seen, but you know it. Congratulations, TV baby, like a side dish of popcorn inside the screen, or as I like Christopher tube you call The Trueman Show actor, you are our Super star, is not Truman's Truman.

Of life's many a time like this can, as you are so proud of you drive a boat, drifting in an endless blue look the other side, the waves slapped against your face, sweet and wounding, you love his girlfriend's photo in hand, do not want to stay as long as the long journey. To find another world of love, or in the world to another you. Hundreds of millions of spectators applauded for your consumption with your heroic escape and break free. Movie theater, there are girls I have talked with said you shining moment, millions of people better than mediocre life. I said to her: "There are some dog feces I will never understand:"

Life and how many such moments, as you can be so humiliated that you are sailing to the end of the world, but to hear the boat run into a wall of 咣 When a ring. Grace of God Christopher, the great director, the cunning of those who have puts you at such an awkward situation, he just wanted to tell you, your experiences and stories, is a grand way reality show, but for you This is the existence of youth, love, career, bills, soaring oil prices, up and down the stock, rugby, pet pets, the library of the girls ogle, kids bath sofa inside soon as after the fall into the trap sigh, this - on the lives of all, even if you desire a long journey, ocean, Fiji's sun and love, and unyielding smile after fighting wind and waves, are ubiquitous surveillance and control, before you , there were places called the Monkey King's liberals, in the three galaxy from flying after the long wait still fell under control of the powerful, still have to face again after the desire has been to meet the growth. The ideal is still to face the end of Nazuo not hit the wall broken.

You are desperate ask: "And who am I?:" When a lot of people cried, God put you on the Taoyuan Christopher's territory, on the screen when being in the bar, in the tub, on the couch greed the audience watching your every move, whether you're called super star, and now they want you inside to come out since then, came to our side, because God put our fellow Christopher, a known human animal. Truman called one of the people, like a pilot, like mice in a live test site, his trial will ultimately hurt us, look at you day after day to survive, look at your morning to evening, humble and friendly , and buddies with the swig of beer, and his wife get rid of weekend leftovers together, back and forth between the boss and the customer deal. The audience understand that the people around you people are actors, you are surrounded by your behavior with the purpose resulting from, if you do not come out, it would certainly hurt the hearts of everyone, because we have seen the film in hypocritical, is this not true in real life, you do not flee, we will be distracted, restless. Seek to you, Truman, with your love photos, Run...

回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

1、请认真发帖,禁止回复纯表情,纯数字等无意义的内容!帖子内容不要太简单!
2、提倡文明上网,净化网络环境!抵制低俗不良违法有害信息。
3、每个贴内连续回复请勿多余3贴,每个版面回复请勿多余10贴!
4、如果你对主帖作者的帖子不屑一顾的话,请勿回帖。谢谢合作!

VIP你的影视英语人生
客服QQ
397839773 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
工作室地址:北京市朝阳区科技路88号现代城5号楼

英语我帮您网站:推荐最新适合英语学习的电影、美剧,提供欧美电影及电视剧音频剧本、台词笔记、视频字幕下载,鼓励大家充分利用:电脑、智能手机、IPAD等移动设备随时随地收听观看电影美剧、轻轻松松提高英语听力口语。

技术支持: 看电影学英语  © 2008-2021 英语我帮您

客服邮箱: {赞助会员发邮件必回复!}

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 09:44 , Processed in 0.109480 second(s), 38 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表