只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

扫一扫,访问微社区

100部高清纯英文字幕电影打包下载100部适合青少年学习的原声电影合集适合儿童学英语的100部英文原声动画
查看: 16350|回复: 2

[看电影学英语] 爱丽丝梦游仙境精彩对白及台词赏析

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-9-14 11:35:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本片段剧情:新版《爱丽丝漫游仙境》的故事发生在爱丽丝上次梦游仙境的13年后。爱丽丝去一个庄园参加聚会,到了那里她才发现自己会当着众宾客被人求婚。而求婚者是一位虽然家财万贯,却愚笨木讷的富家子。爱丽丝选择了逃跑,她掉进了“兔子洞”,来到了“仙境”……

精彩对白

Alice: Hamish, do you ever get tired of quadrille?

Hamish: On the contrary. I find it envigorating. Do I amuse you?

Alice: No. I had a sudden vision. Off all the ladies in trousers and the men wearing dresses

Hamish: It would be best to keep your visions to yourself. When in doubt, remain silent. Pardon us, sir. Ms. Kingsley is distracted today. Where is your head?

Alice: I was wondering what it would be like to fly.

Hamish: Why would spend your time thinking about such an impossible thing?

Alice: Why wouldn't I? My father said he sometimes believed in six impossible things before breakfast.

Hamish: Alice, meet me at the Gazebo in precisely ten minutes.

Girls: We have a secret to tell you.

Alice: If you're telling me, then it's not much of a secret.

Girls: Perhaps we shouldn't. We've decided we should. If you tell us, we won't be surprised. Will you be surprised?

Alice: Not if you tell me. But now you've brought it up, you have to.

Girls: No, we don't. In fact, we won't.

Alice: I wonder if your mother knows that you two swim naked into Havershim pond.

Girls: You wouldn't.

Alice: Oh, but I would. There's your mother right now

Girls: Hamish is going to ask for your hand.

Margaret: You've ruined the surprise. Oh, I could strangle them! Everyone of us went through so much trouble to keep it a secret.

Alice: Does everyone know?

Margaret: That's why they have all come. This is your engagement party. Hamish will ask you under the gazebo when you say "yes" ...

Alice: But I don't know if I want to marry Hamish.

Margaret: Who then? You won't do better than a lord. You'll soon be 20, Alice. That pretty face won't last forever. You don't want to end up like aunt Imogen. You don't want to be a burden for mother, do you?

Alice: No.

Margaret: So, you'll marry Hamish. You'll be as happy as I am with Lowell and you live will be perfect. It's already decided.

Hamish's mother: Alice, dear.

Margaret: I'll leave you to it.

hamish's mother: Shall we take a leisurely stroll through the garden, just you and me?Do you know what I've always dreaded?

Alice: The decline of teh artistocracy ?

Hamish's mother: Ugly grandchildren. But you are lovely. You are bound to produce little...Imbeciles! The gardeners planted white roses when i specifically asked for red.

Alice: You could always paint the roses red.

Hamish's mother: What an odd thing to say. You should know that my son has extremely delicate digestion.

Alice: Did you see that?

Hamish's mother: See what?

Alice: It was a rabbit, I think.

Hamish's mother: Nasty things. I'd enjoy setting the dogs on them. If you serve Hamish the wrong foods, he could get a blockage.

Alice: Did you see it that time?

Hamish's mother: See what?

Alice: The rabbit!

Hamish's mother: Don't shout! Now pay attention. Hamish said you were easily distracted. What was I saying?

Alice: Hamish was a blockage. I couldn't be more interested, but you'll have to excuse me. Aunt Imogen! I think I'm going mad. I keep seeing a rabbit in a waist coat.

Imogen: I can't be bothered with you fancy rabbit now. I'm waiting for my fiancee.

Alice: Your have a fiancee? There! Did you see it?

Imogen: He's a prince. But alas he can not marry me unless he renounces his crown. It's tragic, isn't it?

Alice: Very. Lowell?

Lowell: Alice! We were just ...Kathy is an old friend.

Alice: I can see you are very close.

Lowell: You won't mention this to your sister, will you?

Alice: I don't know. I'm confused. I need time to think;

Lowell: Well, think About Margaret. She'd never trust me again. You don't want to ruin her marriage, do you?

Alice: Me?  But I'm not the one who is sneaking around her back...

Hamish: Here you are. Alice Kingsley ...

Alice: Hamish.

Hamish: What is it?

Alice: You have a caterpillar on his shoulder.

Hamish: You'll want to wash that finger. Alice Kingsley ... Will you be my wife?

Alice: Well ...Everyone expects me to. And, you are a Lord. My fast won't last and I don't want to end up like..But this is happening so quickly, I...I think I ... I need a moment.

妙语佳句 活学活用

1. quadrille: 方阵舞,卡德利尔舞(旧时流行,由四对或以上的男女构成方阵),也可以表示跳方阵舞时的舞曲。

2. where is your head:你在想什么?

3. gazebo: 露台,凉亭,也可以表示屋顶塔楼。

4. not much of a:称不上。爱丽丝的意思是“如果你们要告诉我,那就算不上秘密了。”

例如:It's not much of a dinner.(这算不上什么正餐。)

5. ask for one's hand:向某人求婚。如果接受了对方的求婚,就是give one's hand。

6. strangle:勒死,使窒息。大家费尽心思保守的秘密被姐妹俩泄露了,所以玛格丽特说“我得掐死她们”。

例如:The hooligan strangled her with a piece of string. 那流氓用一根绳子把她勒死了。

7. engagement party:订婚派对,订婚宴。Engagement在这里就是“订婚”的意思,所以订婚时男女戴的戒指就被称为engagement ring。

8. imbecile:笨蛋,蠢货。

9. blockage: 原意为“阻塞物”,在这里是说哈米什容易“消化不良”。爱丽丝没有专心听未来的婆婆训话,所以在被要求重复时,说成了“哈米什是个塞子”。

10.waist coat:马甲,西服的背心。

11.renounce one's crown:放弃王位。Renounce在这里表示“断绝关系”。

12.sneak around one's back:sneak around表示“偷跑出去瞎混”。这句话是指洛威尔“背着妻子玛格丽特偷腥”。

精彩对白:That's why they have all come. This is your engagement party. Hamish will ask you under the gazebo when you say "yes" ...

考考你

1.今天是你的订婚宴,哈米什会在亭子里向你求婚。

2.如果你给他吃错了东西,他就会消化不良。

3.但他不能娶我,除非他放弃王位。

4.又不是我背着她在外面偷腥。

1.You are a consolation to me at such a sad time.

2.John wanted to move on from the Post to a bigger paper.

3.The vast spill smeared the once beautiful coast.

4.She went through with the wedding despite her parents’ disapproval.

精彩对白:That's why they have all come. This is your engagement party. Hamish will ask you under the gazebo when you say "yes" ...

本片段剧情:红桃皇后得知了爱丽丝回到仙境的消息,愤怒不已,命令手下一定要找到爱丽丝。爱丽丝被班纳毛怪追赶,弄伤了自己,柴郡猫遇到了她,帮助她包扎伤口。在得知眼前这个女孩正是爱丽丝后,柴郡猫答应带她去找三月兔和疯帽匠。

精彩对白

Red Queen: Someone has stolen three of my tarts! Did You steal them?

Frog: No, Your Majesty.

Red Queen: Did You?

Red Queen: Did You steal them?

Red Queen: Did you steal my tart?

Frog: No, Your Majesty ...

Red Queen: It´s cranberry juice.

Frog: I was so hungry! I did not mean to ...

Red Queen: Off with his head!

Frog: My family! No, please, please don´t! I have little ones to look after!

Red Queen: Go to his house and collect the little ones. I like frog eggs on toast almost as much as I like caviar.

Fish: Yes, your Majesty

Red Queen: Drink.

Stayne: Majesty.

Red Queen: Ilosovic Stayne. Where have you been lurking?

Stayne: Majesty ... I have found the Oraculum.

Red Queen: That? Looks so ordinary for an Oraculum.

Stayne: Look here. FrAbjous Day.

Red Queen: I´d know that tangled mess of hair anywhere. Is it Alice?

Stayne: I believe it is.

Red Queen: What is she doing with my darling Jabberwocky?

Stayne: She appears to be slating it.

Red Queen: She killed my Jabberwocky?

Stayne: Not yet. But it will happen if we don´t stop her.

Red Queen: Find Alice, Stayne. Find her!

Stayne: Find the scent of human girl and earn your freedom.

Dog: For my wife and pups as well?

Stayne: Everyone will go home.

Horse: Dogs will believe anything.

Cheshire cat: It looks like you ran afoul of  something with wicked claws.

Alice: I must be still dreaming ...

Cheshire cat: What did that to you?

Alice: A "bender" or "bandips" ...

Cheshire cat: A Bandersnatch? Well, I´d better have a look.

Alice: What are you doing?

Cheshire cat:  It needs to by purified by someone with evaporating skills or it will fester and putrify.

Alice: I´d rather you didn´t. I´ll be fine as soon as I wake up.

Cheshire cat: At least let me bind it for you. What do you call yourself?

Alice: Alice.

Cheshire cat: THE Alice?

Alice: There has been some debate about that.

Cheshire cat: I never get involved in politics. You´d best be on your way.

Alice: What way? All I want to do is wake from this dream.

Cheshire cat: Fine. I´ll take you to the Hare and the Hatter, but that´s the end of it.

妙语佳句 活学活用

1. tart:甜果馅饼。

Tart做形容词还可以表示味道“酸”或者说话“尖酸刻薄”,比如形容一个人说话尖酸就可以用tart-tongued。

2.Your Majesty:陛下,对国王或女王的尊称。也可以说成是His/Her Majesty。

3. off with his head: 砍掉他的头。Off with在这里表示“除去,除掉”。

4. caviar: 鱼子酱。

5. lurk: 埋伏,潜伏。红桃皇后的意思是“你最近鬼鬼祟祟的干些什么呢?”

6. Oraculum:神谕。

7. Jabberwocky:炸脖龙。

Jabberwocky还可以用来指“无意义的话,无聊的话”。

8. pup:小狗,幼崽。也写作puppy。

sell somebody/buy a pup则用来指“卖给…(或买到)伪劣货”。

9. run afoul of: 相抵触,有冲突。

例如:The paternal longing ran afoul of her own desire.(父亲的愿望和她的心愿相冲突。)

10.bandersnatch:一种想象中的猛兽。平时我们还可以用它来表示“行动粗鲁或习惯、态度与他人不同者”。

11.fester:溃烂,化脓。

在用来指情感或思想时,fester用来表示“不快的想法或感情更加苦恼;愈益恶化”。例如:The resentment festered in his mind.(他心中的愤恨有增无减。)

12.You'd best be on your way:你最好快走吧。

13.Hare and the Hatter:指影片中的“三月兔”和“疯帽匠”。

精彩对白:Go to his house and collect the little ones. I like frog eggs on toast almost as much as I like caviar.

考考你

1.你最近鬼鬼祟祟的干些什么呢?

2.我认得那团乱糟糟的头发。

3.看来你遇到了某种有锋利爪子的邪恶东西。

4.好吧,我会带你到三月兔和疯帽子那里,不过我的忙就帮到这里。

Alice in wonderland《爱丽丝漫游仙境》精讲之一参考答案

1.This is your engagement party. Hamish will ask you under the gazebo

2.If you serve Hamish the wrong foods, he could get a blockage.

3.But alas he can not marry me unless he renounces his crown.

4.But I'm not the one who is sneaking around her back.

精彩对白:Go to his house and collect the little ones. I like frog eggs on toast almost as much as I like caviar.

本片段剧情:柴郡猫带爱丽丝来到了三月兔、睡鼠和疯帽匠的疯狂茶会,疯帽匠一眼认出了爱丽丝,但爱丽丝却对他们讲的和红桃皇后作战一事毫无印象。正在这时,红桃皇后的扑克牌兵出现了,但疯帽匠灵机一动,把爱丽丝藏在了茶壶里,躲过了一劫。为了安全起见,大家决定把爱丽丝送到白皇后那里。

精彩对白

dormouse: Watch what you're doing!

Hatter: It's you!

dormouse: No it's not. The Twisp brought us the wrong Alice.

Hare: It's the wrong Alice?

Hatter: It's Absolutely Alice. You're Absolutely Alice. I'd know you anywhere. I'd know her anywhere!  Well, as you can see, we're still having tea. And it's all because I was obliged to kill time waiting for your return. You're terribly late, you know. Naughty! Well anyway, time to came quite offended has stopped all together. Not a tick off a finger.

Hare: Cup.

Alice: Time can be funny in dreams.

Hatter: Yes, yes, of course, but now you're back, you see. And we need to get on to the FrAbjous Day.

Hare: FrAbjous Day!

Hatter: I've been investigating things that begin with the letter "M". Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

Hare and Dormouse: "Down with the Bloody Big Head"!

Alice: What?

Cheshire cat: "Down with the Bloody Big Head". Bloody Big Head, being The Red Queen.

Hatter: Come, come we simply must commit to the slaying in such. Therefore, is it high time to forgive and forget or forgive and forgive whichever comes first, or is in any case the most convenient, I'm waiting.

Hare: It's ticking, it's ticking again.

Cheshire cat: All this talk of blood and slaying has put me off my tea.

Hatter: The entire world is falling to ruin and poor Chester is off his tea.

Cheshire cat: What happened that day was not... my fault.

Hatter: Oh, dear. Your were out and then to save your own skin. You gutless Scottisch pelgrim juggling slurking urpal slackush scrum Barlemot.

Dormouse: Hatter!

Hatter: Thank you. I´m fine.

Cheshire cat: What's wrong with you, Tarrant? You used to be the light of the party. You used to do the best Futterwacken in all of WitzEnd.

Alice: Futter what?

Dormouse: It's a dance.

Hatter: One day, FrAbjous Day, when the White Queen once again wears the crown. On that day I shall Futterwacken ... vigorously.

Hare: Oh no!

Dormouse: The Knave.

Cheshire cat: Goodbye.

Hatter: Drink this quickly.

Dormouse: Oh, dear.

Alice: Let me out!

Stayne: Well! If it's not my favorite trio of lunatics.

Dormouse: Would you like to join us?

Hare: You're all late for tea!

Stayne: I'm looking the girl called ... Alice.

Hatter: Speaking of the Queen, here's a little song we used to sing in her honour. Twinkle, twinkle little red how I wonder where you´re at.

Stayne: If you're hiding her, you'll lose your heads.

Hatter: Already lost them. All together now!

Hare and Dormouse: Up Above the world you fly, like a tea tray in the sky . Twinkle, twinkle little Twinkle, twinkle, twinkle,twinkle.

Hatter: Don't be bloody beggin'!

Hare: Would you like some tea?

Stayne: Follow the blood hound.

Dormouse: Sugar?

Stayne: Yes, please. You're all mad !

Hare: Thanks very much.

Dormouse: Pass the scones, please.

Hatter: Try this one for size. I like it!

Dormouse: Good thing the blood hound is one of us, or you'd be...

Alice: What do they want with me?

Hare: Best take her to the White Queen, she'd be safe there!

妙语佳句 活学活用

1. kill time:消磨时间。

例如:To kill time until the exhibition opened, we looked round the shops.(为了消磨时间等待展览开始,我们逛了逛商场。)

2. not a tick off a finger: 弹指一挥间。疯帽匠的意思是:“这种磨人的日子终于过去了,弹指一瞬间”。

3. high time: 正是时候,早该。

例如:It is high time he should come to our house for dinner.(已经到了他该上咱家吃晚饭的时候了。)

4. put me off my tea:让我倒胃口,喝不下茶。Put off一般用来指“推迟,拖延”,在这里表示让某人“倒尽胃口”。

5. save one's skin: 安然逃脱。也称为save one's hide/neck,尤指置他人于困境而保全自己的性命,使自己免受惩罚。疯帽匠是在责骂柴郡猫:“你为了逃命,一溜烟就没影了。”

下面我们要举的一个例子虽然没有生命危险,但是对于一个学生来说也是很重要的事。 我们看看这位学生是怎么说的:

"I was in real trouble last night: I had to type up a term paper to turn in to my English teacher this morning and my typewriter broke down. But the girl next door loaned me her typewriter; she really saved my skin."

他说:“昨晚我可真是碰到了大问题。今天早上我必须把一篇论文交给英语老师,昨晚得用打字机打完的。结果我的打字机坏了。幸好我隔壁的那个女孩把她的打字机借了给我,这可真是救了我的命。”

6. knave: 这里指红桃皇后领导的扑克牌士兵。

在纸牌中,knave用来指J。平时我们一般用knave来表示“流氓,无赖”,比如:He is a knave in grain.(他是一个坏透了的人。)

7. trio of lunatics:这里指疯帽匠、三月兔、睡鼠组成的“疯子三人组”,他们常举办“疯狂茶会”。Trio可以用来指“三人小组”或者“三件一套、三重唱”。

8. hound:猎犬。

精彩对白:You're terribly late, you know Naughty! Well anyway, time to came quite offended has stopped all together. Not a tick off a finger.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-9-14 11:35:52 | 显示全部楼层

《爱丽丝漫游仙境》角色玄机大揭秘

《爱丽丝漫游仙境》之所以成为英文童话中的经典,不仅仅因为其故事大人小孩都喜欢、并能看出不同的含义,更在于本书充满了有趣的文字游戏、双关语、谜语和巧智,有时甚至是难以翻译的。比如第二章章名里的“Tale(故事)”因为被爱丽丝听成同音的“Tail(尾巴)”而闹出了笑话。

由于开始时是一部给朋友的孩子讲的自娱之作,故事里的很多角色名都影射了作者身边的人,如第三章里的渡渡鸟(dodo)是作者自己(因为他有口吃的毛病,听起来像dodo这个词)、鸭子(duck)是朋友Duckworth、鹦鹉(Lory)是爱丽丝的姐姐Lorina,小鹰(Eaglet)是爱丽丝的妹妹 Edith。

重要角色简介(按出场顺序)

爱丽丝(Alice):故事的主角,一个纯真可爱的小女孩,充满好奇心和求知欲,在她身上体现出了属于儿童的纯真。在人的成长过程中,这种童真常常会遭到侵蚀。因而,纯真的爱丽丝对儿童、对成年人都极具魅力,且弥足珍贵。

兔子(The White Rabbit):一只穿着背心的白兔,在故事开场正要去给女王取东西的它喊着“天哪!天哪!要迟到了!”跑过爱丽丝面前,引起了她的注意,为了追它,爱丽丝才从兔子洞掉进了那个神秘的世界,后来爱丽丝在它的家里又误喝了一瓶魔药而变成巨人。

蜥蜴比尔(Bill the Lizard):爱丽丝在兔子家里误喝魔药变成巨人,无法离开房屋,兔子以为屋里出现了怪物,派这只小蜥蜴从烟囱进去看看情况,结果不等进去就被爱丽丝踢了出来。

毛毛虫(The Caterpillar):一只坐在蘑菇上吸烟斗的古怪毛毛虫,态度有点目中无人,不过它教给了爱丽丝自由变大变小的方法。

公爵夫人(The Duchess):一个爱好说教的女人,口头语是“一切事皆能引申出一个教训”。爱丽丝去过她家,正是在那里她才认识了柴郡猫。

柴郡猫(The Cheshire Cat):一只总是咧着嘴笑的猫,来源于英谚“笑得像一只柴郡猫(grin like a Cheshire Cat)”。它帮了爱丽丝几次忙。

疯帽匠(The Hatter):疯狂茶会(Mad Tea-party)的参加者之一,来源于英谚“疯得像个帽匠(Mad as a hatter)”。

三月兔(The March Hare):疯狂茶会(Mad Tea-party)的参加者之一,来源于英谚“疯得像只三月的野兔(Mad as a March Hare)”。

睡鼠(The Dormouse):疯狂茶会(Mad Tea-party)的参加者之一,总是在睡觉。

红心女王(The Queen of Hearts):率领着一群扑克牌士兵的扑克牌女王,很容易生气,动辄要砍别人的头,不过其实并没有实行过。

红心国王(The King of Hearts):扑克牌国王,不像妻子那么爱动怒,相反给人以受妻子指使的老好人的感觉。

格里芬(The Gryphon):希腊神话中的狮身鹰首怪兽,在女王的命令下带爱丽丝去见了假海龟。

假海龟(The Mock Turtle):女王命令格里芬带爱丽丝去见的角色,它给爱丽丝讲了一个充满文字游戏的莫名其妙的故事。

考考你

1.这种磨人的日子终于过去了,弹指一瞬间。

2.你为了逃命,一溜烟就没影了。

3.这不是我最喜欢的疯子三人组吗?

4.私藏爱丽斯是要掉脑袋的。

Alice in wonderland《爱丽丝漫游仙境》精讲之二参考答案

1.Where have you been lurking?

2.I´d know that tangled mess of hair anywhere.

3.It looks like you ran afoul of something with wicked claws.

4.Fine. I´ll take you to the Hare and the Hatter, but that´s the end of it.

精彩对白:You're terribly late, you know Naughty! Well anyway, time to came quite offended has stopped all together. Not a tick off a finger.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-9-14 11:40:33 | 显示全部楼层

《爱丽丝梦游仙境》十大经典台词

蒂姆伯顿3D真人版的《爱丽丝梦游仙境》上周末终于在中国大陆院线全面上映,这部改编自著名童书的电影保留了原著很多经典的桥段和台词,如果对小说不熟悉的话,倒还真是有种out的感觉。那就快来看看中英对照的《爱丽丝梦游仙境》经典台词吧!           10.爱丽丝与渡渡鸟《爱丽丝梦游仙境》名言第十位:
          在渡渡鸟严肃地提议休会以便立即采取更有效的补救措施来把大家弄干之后,小鹰说:“请说英国话!这些个词儿都挺长,我连一般都没听懂,而且我相信你自己也听不懂。”
          Number 10 spot is given to Eaglet:
          Alice and many animals and birds along with a Duck, Dodo, Loryand Eaglet swam from a lake that was actually a pool of Alice's tears. While at the shore they were discussing how to get dry. Dodo was talking in business terms about adjourningthe meeting and adoptingmore energeticremedies. To this Eaglet called out this quoted sentence:
          "Speak English! I don't know the meaning of half those long words, and I don't believe you do either!" -Eaglet
          9.爱丽丝接受审判《爱丽丝梦游仙境》名言第九位:
          爱丽丝在法庭上和红心女王争论应该先裁决还是先审判的时候发觉自己恢复到了正常大小,于是就叫了起来:“你不过是一堆扑克牌而已!”
          Number 9 is a quote from Alice herself.
          This takes place during the court scene. Alice argues with the Queen of Hearts about the order of a verdict and a sentence, and then Alice realizes that she is her normal size again and does not need to care what the Queen says. This is why she yells out:
          "You're nothing but a pack of cards!" -Alice
          8.爱丽丝与公爵夫人《爱丽丝梦游仙境》名言第八位:
          公爵夫人在努力回忆起只想不说的寓意是什么,爱丽丝觉着这事儿没啥寓意,公爵夫人回答说:“凡事都有寓意,只要你肯去找。”
          Number 8 is from the Duchess during the game of croquet after she is released from prison to take part in the game.Alice is quietly thinking about how pepper and other spices affect people.
          The Duchess is trying to remember what kind of a moral there is in thinking and not speaking. Alice thinks that there is no moral in it. Therefore the Duchess teaches Alice that:
          "Everything's got a moral, if only you can find it." -The Duchess
          7.爱丽丝与假海龟《爱丽丝梦游仙境》名言第七位:
          爱丽丝同假海龟和格里芬讲述她这一整天的奇怪经历,格里芬让她背《这是懒汉在说话》,一背出来词儿全不对了,假海龟就说:“哦,我以前从没听过这首诗,但是听上去整个一胡说八道。”
          Number 7 is a quote from the Mock Turtle.He, the Gryphon and Alice are at the sea shore. Alice tells them about her adventures of the day and how she was repeating a poem to the Caterpillar and how the words came out all wrong. The Gryphon is very interested and asks Alice to repeat a poem called "'TIS THE VOICE OF THE SLUGGARD"'. Of course the words come out all different again. This is what the Mock Turtle calls it:
          "Well, I never heard it before, but it sounds uncommon nonsense." -The Mock Turtle
          6.爱丽丝与白兔《爱丽丝梦游仙境》名言第六位:
          爱丽丝跟随白兔进了兔子洞,然后发觉这是一条长长的走廊,她听见白兔说:“我要命的耳朵跟胡子啊,我要迟到了!”
          At number 6 is a quote from the White Rabbit.Alice follows the White Rabbit into the rabbit hole and finds herself in a long corridor. She sees the White Rabbit hurrying down the passage. Alice sprints after him just in time to hear the White Rabbit say:
          "Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!" -White Rabbit
          5.爱丽丝与红心女王《爱丽丝梦游仙境》名言第五位:
          这句话非常著名了,来自残暴的红心女王,那句反反复复气势汹汹的:“剁掉她的脑袋!”
          Number 5 place is given to a famous quote from the Queen of Hearts.She uses this expression quite often in the story. One time is when Alice meets the Queen for the first time. After Alice has introduced herself, the Queen asks her about the three playing card gardeners lying on the ground. But because Alice does not know them and expresses that to the Queen quite casually, the Queen of Hearts gets furious and screams to Alice:
          "Off with her head!" -Queen of Hearts
            4.红心国王《爱丽丝梦游仙境》名言第四位:
          红心国王这句台词可谓相当纠结,简直是一句话的废话连篇,他让白兔读信,白兔不知道从哪里开始,国王就命令道:“从开头开始接下去接着来到最后就停。”
          At number 4 is a quote from the King of Hearts.This happens at the hearing in court while the King asks the White Rabbit to read a set of verses in a letter, written by the prisoner to somebody. The White Rabbit does not know where to begin.
          "Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop." -The King  
          3.疯茶会《爱丽丝梦游仙境》名言第三位:
          来自疯帽子先生和三月兔在疯茶会上的这个谜语也称得上是令人难忘:“为什么乌鸦像桌子?”谜底是……他也不知道谜底是啥。
          On the third spot is quite an odd question by the Mad Hatter.
          Alice is at the March Hare's house and the Mad Hatter is there with Dormouse as well. They are having a tea party. The March Hare and Alice get into an argument about Alice's right to join the tea party. Then the Mad Hatter makes Alice even more furious by telling her she needs a haircut. Of course Alice declares that to be rude, but the Mad Hatter answers her with a riddle:
          "Why is a raven like a writing desk?" -The Mad Hatter
          2.越奇越怪《爱丽丝梦游仙境》名言第二位:越奇越怪
          这句话是全书的精髓吧?来自爱丽丝吃了蛋糕之后开始疯长,她惊叹道:“越奇越怪,越奇越怪。”
          Here we are, getting closer to the best quotes of them all. At number 2 position is a short and famous exclamation from Alice.
          Alice eats a cake and expects something peculiar to happen to her. And finally her neck grows and grows so much that in the end she does not even see her own feet. Alice is so surprised that for a moment she forgets to speak good English and cries out:
          "Curiouser and curiouser." -Alice
          1.柴郡猫《爱丽丝梦游仙境》名言第一位:
          最著名一句《爱丽丝梦游仙境》台词,来自赫赫有名的柴郡猫:“我们全都疯了。”
          Finally, number one, the most famous Alice in Wonderland quote.This quote comes from a conversation between Cheshire Cat and Alice. The grinning Cheshire Cat is giving directions to Alice and tells what sort of people live in each direction in the woods.Then he discloses as a matter of fact that:
          "We're all mad here." -Cheshire Cat

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

1、请认真发帖,禁止回复纯表情,纯数字等无意义的内容!帖子内容不要太简单!
2、提倡文明上网,净化网络环境!抵制低俗不良违法有害信息。
3、每个贴内连续回复请勿多余3贴,每个版面回复请勿多余10贴!
4、如果你对主帖作者的帖子不屑一顾的话,请勿回帖。谢谢合作!

VIP你的影视英语人生
客服QQ
397839773 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
工作室地址:北京市朝阳区科技路88号现代城5号楼

英语我帮您网站:推荐最新适合英语学习的电影、美剧,提供欧美电影及电视剧音频剧本、台词笔记、视频字幕下载,鼓励大家充分利用:电脑、智能手机、IPAD等移动设备随时随地收听观看电影美剧、轻轻松松提高英语听力口语。

技术支持: 看电影学英语  © 2008-2021 英语我帮您

客服邮箱: {赞助会员发邮件必回复!}

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 15:21 , Processed in 0.182563 second(s), 34 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表