只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

扫一扫,访问微社区

100部高清纯英文字幕电影打包下载100部适合青少年学习的原声电影合集适合儿童学英语的100部英文原声动画
查看: 8849|回复: 7

[经典台词] 电影《革命之路》经典台词中英文对照

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-11-26 14:32:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
刚开始看《革命之路》这部片是冲着小李和凯特去的,所以刚开始我是把他们看作jack和rose看的,到后面我才把他们看作frank和April,这是一部挺绝望的电影,越想越绝望,感觉自己很多时候也觉得想通过言语去解决矛盾,现在想想挺无力的。对了,我喜欢老人关掉助听器的结尾。

电影《革命之路》的台词既Down to earth,又富含哲理,是一部非常适合英语学习的影片。以下是小编为大家编辑整理的《革命之路》经典台词中英文对照,希望大家喜欢!

Revolutionary Road.jpg

Frank: My old man worked at Knox. He was a salesman in Yonkers. Once a year he used to take me into the city for lunch. It was supposed to be a special, life-advice sort of occasion. Not really... I used to sit there and think, I hope to Christ I don't end up like you.' And here I am, a thirty year old Knox man. Can you beat that?

弗兰克:我老爸为Knox做过事情。他是扬克斯的一个销售人员。每一年他把我带到城里去吃一次饭。是那种很特别的,他给我一点生活建议的场合。结果却不是。我就坐在那儿心想:“我发誓我可不要跟你一个下场。”现在看看我,而立之年耶不过就是一个Knox的员工。多讽刺。

APRIL: I think it's unrealistic for a man with a fine mind to go on working like a dog year after year at a job he can't stand, coming home to a place he can't stand, to a wife who's equally unable to stand the same things. You want to know the worst part? Our whole existence here is based on this great premise that we're somehow very special and superior to the whole thing, and you know what I've realized...? We're not! We're just like everyone else. Look at us! We've bought into the same ridiculous delusion. This idea that you have to resign from life and settle down the moment you have children. And we've been punishing each other for it.

爱普莉:在我看来,现在的生活才叫不现实。让一个有着聪明才智的男人成年累月做牛做马地从事着难以容忍的工作,回家就要面对着难以容忍的环境,伴着个同样难以忍受所有这一切的妻子。你知道最可怕的是什么吗?我们这样的生活状态,完全是基于当初远大的期望,以为自己与众不同,出类拔萃。但是你知道我明白了些什么?我们压根不是那样的。我们就和其他所有人一样。瞧瞧我们俩。我们就此陷入了同样荒谬的幻想。以为我们一有了小孩,就不得不放弃自己的生活,安居乐业,举步不前。但为此我们却彼此惩罚着对方。

APRIL: listen to me: It's what you are that's being stifled here. It's what you are that's being denied and denied and denied in this kind of life. Don't you know...? You're the most beautiful and wonderful thing in the world... You're a man.

爱普莉:听我说:真正的你在这里被压抑了。真正的你被这样的生活一而再再而三地否定。你不知道么?你是这世上最美轮美奂、最奇妙无比的造物……你是个男人。

FRANK: Jesus, their faces! You know what this is like, April? Talking like this? The whole idea of taking off to Europe this way? It's like the way I felt going up to the line the first time, in the war. I was probably just as scared as everyone else, but inside I never felt better. I felt alive. I felt full of blood. And everything looked more real. The guys in their uniforms. The snow on the fields, the trees. And all of us just... walking. I mean I was scared of course. But I kept thinking: this is it. This is the truth.

弗兰克:老天,瞧他们的表情!知道这像什么吗,爱普莉?像这样子说话?像这样远赴欧洲?就像打仗的时候,我第一次上前线。我大概和别人一样心里发憷,不过心底我却感觉很好。我觉得生机勃勃,热血沸腾。所有的一切都那么真实。穿着制服的小伙子。田野上的皑皑白雪,那些树。我们就只是……大踏步前进。我是说我当然怕得要死了。可是我却一直在想:就该是这样。生活就该是这样。

JOHN: So, what do a couple of people like you have to run away from?
FRANK: We're not running.
JOHN: And what's in Paris?
APRIL: A different way of life.
FRANK: So maybe we are running... We're running from the hopeless emptiness of the whole life here.
JOHN: The hopeless emptiness? Now, you've said it. Plenty of people are on to the emptiness, but it takes real guts to see the hopelessness... Wow.

约翰:那么你们这一对璧人究竟要逃避些什么呢?
弗兰克:我们没有在逃避啊。
约翰:那巴黎有些什么呢?
爱普莉:另一种生活吧。
弗兰克:这么说来我们的确是在逃避……从这无望的空虚中远远逃开。
约翰:无望的空虚?你刚就这么说了。很多人都生活在虚空之中,但要见到其中的无望,还真需要足够的勇气才行……喔。

FRANK: Knowing what you've got, comma, knowing what you need, comma, Knowing what you can do without, dash. That's inventory control.

弗兰克:了解你所拥有,逗号,了解你所渴求,逗号,了解你可有可无的一切,破折号。这就是货存控制。

APRIL: Come on, tell me. Tell me the truth, Frank. Remember that? We used to live by it. You know what's so good about the truth? Everyone knows what it is, however long they've lived without it. No one forgets the truth, Frank, they just get better at lying. So tell me: do you really want another child?

爱普莉:说吧,告诉我。告诉我实话,弗兰克。记不记得?我们以前总是坦诚相待的。你知道说实话有什么好处么?人人都知道其中好处,尽管大家都离那么遥远。没有人会忘记事实,弗兰克,他们只是更会说谎罢了。就告诉我吧:你是不是真的再想要个孩子?

FRANK: April, a normal woman, a normal sane mother doesn't buy herself a piece of rubber tubing to give herself an abortion so she can, go live out some God damn fantasy.

弗兰克:爱普莉,一个正常的女人,一个正常的理智的母亲,不会买一条橡皮管子给自己做人流,然后自己可以潇潇洒洒地生活在那些个该死的幻想世界里头去。

APRIL: So I guess Paris was a pretty childish idea, huh?
FRANK: I guess maybe it was. We can be happy here April... I can make you happy here. We've had a great few months. It doesn't have to end... We're going to be okay.
APRIL: I hope so Frank. I really hope so.

爱普莉:这么说来去巴黎不过是个幼稚的主意了,是吧?
弗兰克:我想也许吧。我们在这儿也能幸福的,爱普莉……在这儿我就能让你幸福。之前几个月,我们都过得那么开心。没必要就此终结……我们会没事的。
爱普莉:但愿如此,弗兰克。真的但愿如此。

APRIL: It didn't have to be Paris. I wanted in. I just wanted us to live again. For years I thought we shared a secret...that we would be wonderful in the world. I didn't exactly know how, but just the possibility...kept me hoping. How pathetic is that? To put all your hopes in a promise that was never made? See, Frank knows...he knows what he wants. He's found his place. He's just fine. Married, two kids. It should be enough. It is for him. He's right; we were never special or destined or anything at all. I saw a whole other future. I can't stop seeing it. Can't leave, can't stay. No damn use to anyone.

爱普莉:不一定非得是巴黎的。我我想找回激情。我想要我们找回生活的激情。这么多年来我以为我们共享着这个秘密,以为我们在这世上会活得精彩。我不知道要怎么去做到,但是只是这样的一种可能性……就让我心怀希望。多可悲?就这么心心念念盼着别人从未许下的承诺。你看,弗兰克就明白……他向来都知道自己要的是什么。他找到了自己的立身之所。他一切都好。结了婚,两个小孩。都足够了。对他来说足够好的了。他说得没错。我们从来就不是出类拔萃的那种,命中注定会成什么事。我看得到我们的未来。就是这么历历在目。走不了,留不住。到头来都落得一场空。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-21 15:44:07 | 显示全部楼层
好好很好,太少
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-6-23 08:08:16 | 显示全部楼层
女主角好美啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-18 21:56:10 | 显示全部楼层
很是期待电影的完整台词
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-10-15 16:44:02 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享,太有用了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

1、请认真发帖,禁止回复纯表情,纯数字等无意义的内容!帖子内容不要太简单!
2、提倡文明上网,净化网络环境!抵制低俗不良违法有害信息。
3、每个贴内连续回复请勿多余3贴,每个版面回复请勿多余10贴!
4、如果你对主帖作者的帖子不屑一顾的话,请勿回帖。谢谢合作!

VIP你的影视英语人生
客服QQ
397839773 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
工作室地址:北京市朝阳区科技路88号现代城5号楼

英语我帮您网站:推荐最新适合英语学习的电影、美剧,提供欧美电影及电视剧音频剧本、台词笔记、视频字幕下载,鼓励大家充分利用:电脑、智能手机、IPAD等移动设备随时随地收听观看电影美剧、轻轻松松提高英语听力口语。

技术支持: 看电影学英语  © 2008-2021 英语我帮您

客服邮箱: {赞助会员发邮件必回复!}

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 02:05 , Processed in 0.098004 second(s), 39 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表