只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

扫一扫,访问微社区

100部高清纯英文字幕电影打包下载100部适合青少年学习的原声电影合集适合儿童学英语的100部英文原声动画
查看: 14732|回复: 1

[经典台词] 电影《BJ单身日记》经典台词中英文对照

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-2-8 23:53:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

BJ单身日记是25岁以上的单身女性必看的电影,Bridget身材不佳、衣着过时、吸烟酗酒、脑子不灵光、心直口快,担心死在家里几周后才会有人发现。每天都想着从明天开始......总 的来说:BJD是个比较轻松的片子,初看没什么意思,但渐入佳境那种,情节和台词都透着淡淡的幽默,虽然小有凌乱胡闹过火的情节,但还不算十分疯疯癫癫的 搞笑,联想到最近看的《偷心》《百万小宝贝》,看来改编自英国的作品,就是有着很英国化的风格和基调:平淡,优雅(粗口台词不算,主要是指画面和节奏),精彩。  

1.You'll never get a boyfriend if you look like you've wandered ou of Auschsitz.
如果你一直穿得像集中营里的囚犯,你将永远交不到男朋友。
2.Mr.Fitzherbert.“Titspervert,”more like.Daniel's boss stares at my breasts with no idea who I am or what I do.
费先生是个窥波狂,也是丹尼尔的上司,他只会猛盯着我的胸部看,却不知道我的名字。
3.Major dilemma.If I actually do,by some terrible chance,end up in flagrante surely these would be the most attractive at crucial moment.However,chance of reaching crucial moment greatly increase  by wearing scary stomach-holding-in pants very popular with grannies the world ever.
我该怎么做,在我向MAKE LOVE投降的情况下,它(代指性感女性丁字裤)才能发出致命的诱惑力;反过来说,当情欲高涨时,穿上这条老奶奶的束缚裤,他恐怕马上就胃口消失。
4.It's a truth universally acknowledged that the moment one area of your life starts going okay another part of it falls spectacularly to pieces.
这是个不变的道理,当你人生的一些东西变好时,一些东西就会变坏。
5.The male penetrates the female and leaves.Coitus is brief and perfunctory.For the female,all there is to do now is wait and wait.
雄性在于雌性make love之后就离去,做得不仅时间短而且很马虎,从此雌性只有等待。
6.Never dip your nib in the office ink.
永远不要和上司睡觉。
7.《单身日记》中最经典的一段表白
--I don't think you're an idiot at all.I mean,there are elements of the ridiculous about you.Your mother's pretty interesting.And you really are an appallingly bad public speaker.And you tend to let whatever is in your head come out of your mouth without much consideration of the consequences.I realize that when I met you at the turkey curry buffet that I was unforgivably rude and wearing a reindeer jumper that my mother had given me the day before.But the thing is...What I'm trying to say,very inarticulately is that...In fact,perhaps,despite appearances...I like you very much.我一点也不觉得你像白痴,我的意思是,你有很多幽默风趣的特质,你母亲也非常有趣,而且你的演讲真得很糟糕,你习惯性的想什么,就说什么,从来都不考虑后果。在咖喱火鸡餐会见到你时,我就发现了,那天我非常不礼貌,还穿了一件我妈妈前一天给我的驯鹿毛衣。但事实是...抱歉我口齿不清,我想说的是...实际上...也许...坦白的说,我很喜欢你。
--Apart from the smoking and the drinking and the vulgar mother and the verbal diarrhea.除了抽烟、喝酒,还有粗俗、唠叨不停的妈妈,
--No,I like you very much,just as you are.不,我喜欢你,就是你现在的样子。
8.--If I can't make it with you,I can't meke it with anyone.如果连你都搞不定,那别人就更搞不定。
--That's not a good enough offer for me.I'm not willing to gamble my whole life on someone who’s not quite sure.It's like you said:I'm still looking for something more extraordinary than that.这种承诺对我没有任何好处,我不愿意把自己的将来托付给一个非常不可靠的人身上。就像你说过,我仍然在寻找一个非凡的人。
9.I just don't work without you.没有你什么都不对劲。
10.You once said that you liked me just as I am and I just wanted to say likewise.I mean,there are stupid things your mum buys you.Tonight's another classic.You're haughty and you always say the wrong thing in every situation.And I seriously believe that you should rethink the length of your sideburns.But you're a nice man and I like you.If you wanted to pop by sometime,that might be nice.More than nice.你曾说过,你就是喜欢我现在的样子,我对你也有同样喜欢的感觉。你妈常买些无聊的东西,今天就是个例子。你自大,在任何场合都会说错话。我非常确信你鬓角的长度需要调整一下,但你是个好人,还有我喜欢你。希望有空你能到我那边坐坐,非常希望。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-2-8 23:54:32 | 显示全部楼层

以下是一段《BJ单身日记》的经典对白节选:

Bridget: Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the recently“Kafka’s motorbike”by part time. Oh, Fitzherbert, Fitzherbert, Fitzherbert. If I meet Daniel, I will be in family’s pronounce.
  A: It is like a hope theory of short fiction of the develop, you know? And because the problem is the definition of develop. It feels reply him.
  B: That sounds not like Martin......not.
  A: Not could be wrong. What do you think?
  Bridget: Ah, Do you know where the toilets are? Stay calm, can’t get me worse.
    Bridget: What should you do in here?

Mark: I also asking myself some question. I came with a colleague. How are you?

Bridget: I’m well.
  Perpetua: Can you want to introduce me?
  Bridget: Ah, introduce people would full put details.
  Perpetua, This is Mark Dancy.
  Bridget: May be not.
  Perpetua: Anyone you get to introduce to me ?
  Bridget: Ah , Perpetua. This is Mark Darcy. Mark’s a top barrister.
  Bridget: Perpetua is one of my work colleagues.
  Perpetua: Hi, Mark.
  Mark: Ah, Natasa. This is Bridget Jones. Bridget,this is Natasa. Natasa is a top attorney as specialties in the family law. Bridget is a publisher, and used to play naked in my public pool.
  Natasa: How odd!
  Perpetua, how’s house in gain?
  Perpetua: Disaster.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

1、请认真发帖,禁止回复纯表情,纯数字等无意义的内容!帖子内容不要太简单!
2、提倡文明上网,净化网络环境!抵制低俗不良违法有害信息。
3、每个贴内连续回复请勿多余3贴,每个版面回复请勿多余10贴!
4、如果你对主帖作者的帖子不屑一顾的话,请勿回帖。谢谢合作!

VIP你的影视英语人生
客服QQ
397839773 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
工作室地址:北京市朝阳区科技路88号现代城5号楼

英语我帮您网站:推荐最新适合英语学习的电影、美剧,提供欧美电影及电视剧音频剧本、台词笔记、视频字幕下载,鼓励大家充分利用:电脑、智能手机、IPAD等移动设备随时随地收听观看电影美剧、轻轻松松提高英语听力口语。

技术支持: 看电影学英语  © 2008-2021 英语我帮您

客服邮箱: {赞助会员发邮件必回复!}

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 11:33 , Processed in 0.138714 second(s), 33 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表