只需一步,快速开始

微信登录

扫一扫,访问微社区

100部高清纯英文字幕电影打包下载100部适合青少年学习的原声电影合集适合儿童学英语的100部英文原声动画
查看: 6710|回复: 0

[经典台词] 电影《律政俏佳人》经典台词中英文对照

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-2-13 13:57:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Legally Blonde《律政俏佳人》是一部典型的好莱坞青春校园影片,有丰富的画面和绚烂的色彩,当然最最重要的就是主人公在90分钟中传奇的励志过程。 从中我们也了解到了金发美人在美国社会的地位究竟是怎样的一种状况,不学无术,靠美貌吃饭是大多数人对她们的看法,但在影片中美丽聪慧的Elle打破了这个定势,完成了一个从美貌白天鹅到智慧白天鹅的过程。

对于英语学习来说,我认为此片更是一部上好的教材,原因有二:第一,就语言本身来说。这是一部青春校园片,剧中人物的语言涉猎了课堂、餐厅、电话、演讲、聚会等各个方面,对日常的口语表达很有帮助;第二,从内容上,Elle的奋发向上会激励学习中的你,把枯燥的学习过程变得后劲十足。下面我们来看看这部电影的经典台词吧:

这是Elle Woods毕业典礼上的一段话:
I have come to find that passion is a key ingredient to the study and practice of law and of life.It's with passion courage  of conviction and strong sense of self that we take our next steps into the world.Remembering that first expressions are    not always correct,you must always have faith in people,and most importantlly you must always have faith in yourself.

这是Elle向美甲店小姐(也可以叫做大妈)炫耀“bent and snap”的功效时:
Trust me,you have all the equipment you just need to real the manual.I'll show you a little manevuer my Mom tought
me in junior high.In my experience, it has 98% success rate of getting a man's attention,and when you use appropirately
it has 83% rate of return on a dinner invitation.

这是男主角(忘了名字了,就是有点炸腮那哥们儿)力挺Elle(as a blonde)的一段话:
Being a blonde is actually a pretty powerful thing ,you hold more cards than you think you do.I personally would like to
see you take that power and channel it towards the greater good.

这里是影片的高潮,Elle Woods揭穿凶手!
Isn't it the first cardinal order of perm maintenance that you're forbidden to wet your hair at least 24 hours after getting a perm at the risk of deactivating the ammounium thioglycolate?And wouldn't somebody who's had,say,30 perms in theirs life be well aware of this rules?...You would have had to have found Mrs.Windham with a gun in her hand to make your story plausible,is that right?

这是Legally Blonde的第一部,我超级喜欢,推荐大家也去看。
哦对了,还有一句经典的,就是当Elle被Vivian整,以兔女形象出现在一个非化妆舞会的party上被人嘲笑的时候,有这样的对话:
V:Nice outfit!(mocking....)
E:I like your outfit too.Except when I dress up as a frigid bitch,I try not to look so constipated.

哈佛大学法学院Professor Stromwell在给新生首次上课时意味深长地说:
A legal education means you will learn to speak in a new language. You will be taught to achieve insight into the world around you, and you sharply question what you know. The law is reason free from passion. It leaves much room for interpretation, but leaves very little for self-doubt.

在哈佛大学法学院的毕业典礼上,Professor Stromwell自豪地说:
Professor Stromwell: I am, personally, very honored to introduce this year's class-elected speaker. After getting off a quite insteresting start here at Harvard, she graduates today with an invitation to join one of Boston's most prestigious law firms. I am sure we are going to see great things from her. Ladies and Gentlemen: Elle Woods.

紧接着,女主人公Elle Woods代表毕业生发言:
Elle Woods: On our very first day at Harvard, a very wise professor quoted Aristotle, "The law is reason free from passion!" Well, no offence to Aristotle, but in my three years at Harvard, I've come to find that passion is the key ingredient to the study and practise of law -- and of life. It's with passion, courage of conviction, strong sense of self that we take our next steps into the world! Remembering the first impressions are not always correct. You must always have faith in people. And most importantly, you must have faith in yourself! Congratulations class of 2004---we did it!
同时,所有毕业生欣喜若狂,欢笑雀跃,共同庆贺美妙的时刻。此时,女主角Elle幸福甜美的微笑溢于言表,形成特写,随后在歌曲之中结束全剧。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

1、请认真发帖,禁止回复纯表情,纯数字等无意义的内容!帖子内容不要太简单!
2、提倡文明上网,净化网络环境!抵制低俗不良违法有害信息。
3、每个贴内连续回复请勿多余3贴,每个版面回复请勿多余10贴!
4、如果你对主帖作者的帖子不屑一顾的话,请勿回帖。谢谢合作!

VIP你的影视英语人生
客服QQ
397839773 周一至周日:09:00 - 21:00
工作室地址:北京市朝阳区科技路88号现代城5号楼

英语我帮您网站:推荐最新适合英语学习的电影、美剧,提供欧美电影及电视剧音频剧本、台词笔记、视频字幕下载,鼓励大家充分利用:电脑、智能手机、IPAD等移动设备随时随地收听观看电影美剧、轻轻松松提高英语听力口语。

技术支持: 看电影学英语  © 2008-2021 英语我帮您

客服邮箱: {赞助会员发邮件必回复!}

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 08:40 , Processed in 0.108847 second(s), 32 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表